10 (Sharing)

Jungkook pov

"Okkk! Where is the book you talked about?"
"There the third book shelf in third row. Pride an-"
"I knowwww! Seriously what do you think about me? Of course I know about novels."
"Yeah?"
"Of....course!" I looked at him who was going up the stairs to take the book.

"I bet you even have forgotten the name of the book!"
"Hey what ar-"
"What was its name?" He pouted. I saw him playing with his fingers. His eyes went to the books and a smile appeared on his lips.

"Hey hey you cheater do-"
"Pride and prejudice! See how do you feel now Mister?" He said and stuck his tongue toward me.
"As if you knew that!"
He jumped down.

"Ok! So let's start yeah?" I nodded.
"Yes please not too loud and not to quite."
"Okkkk! Good sleep brattyyy!"

Taehyung pov

"He is silly! Just imagine the whole Kim's family money is for him but he keeps being the stubborn ass he is!" I chuckled looking at Jimin. I hold his waist and put him I my lap.

"You know you become really cute when you are angry?" He looked at me.
"Here I am just thinking alone. Taehyung seriously they are kinda killing eachother more uncle has called Jin take someone for Jungkook so Jin will be sure Jungkook eill fire him." I sighed.

"Jimin Jin's being is a help!"
"What? That brat is a help?" I chuckled.
"Jin has a kind heart beside being a brat. He looks at things different. More Jungkook as well can show Jin lots of things as Jin can show him."
"So you are now a matcher?" I chuckled.

"You and I both know they are not eachother's type so it is not what I am trying yo do. More right now Jungkook is capable of killing Jin." He burst into laughter.
"Ah even imagination of these two is funny!"

Jungkook pov

"Silly! You are in love and cannot understand. Jungkook I am telling you this Mr Darcy will fall inlove with Lizzie. I can say he has already fallen inlove with her but don't want to accept. This is the plot in all of the stories. The ones who hate eachother will fall inlove. But hey I can say he was inlove from the very first time so....he is silly!" I sighed.

"Seokjin!"
"Yeah?"
"Can you please just read the story?"
"This is what I am doing?"
"No it is the only thing you are not doing." He pouted.
"I don't want to hear your attitudes but the thing Jane Austen has written so I appreciat-"
"Hey you must think deeply when you are reaidng something. Like just look! If you be like this Mr Darcy you will act silly. Jungkook these poor authors write these things so you learn something not going to dreamland maybe imagining yourself with your love."

"Where do you bring these shits?"
"Hey they are my attitudes and you must respect them."
"And you always share your attitudes with everyone yeah?"
"What do you mean?"
"I mean it'll be really nice if you just read teh story!"
"Ahhhh it'll be boring! It is why you are like this. What is your idea about watching movie huh? With not thinking about what I read it gets really birng."

"Seokjin I didn't say don't think about it but don't think loudly can-"
"If I don't say what I think to teh one who I am reaiding with the-"
"Enough enougj I am done it is enough for today I wanna go to my room an-"
"Heyyyy you ar ba-"
"I am going to my room! End of discussion."

Jin pov

All of the things Jimin told me were in my mind. Maybe I must go back?
"Hell no if I go back he thinks I need his money it is why I am back yeah it is not the correct way." But then I remembered appa.

"Appa!" I sighed. What should I do?
"Maybe I should call him?" I shook my head.
"He will start crying and ask me to go back no no!" I puffed and looked at the sky. I looked at everywhere and found the pool. I went there.