44 (Promise)

Taehyung pov

"I am glad Jin left and uncle didn't see him. Imagine uncle would find everything about the two of them. I know he has rejected the one who wanted Jin to marry but still.....I am sure he would do something to Jungkook!" Jimin said. We were in our way to Jungkook's house.

"He rejected Jungkook!"
"What?" Did I say it loud?
"Ummm....nothing. You are right! It is....good he didn't see them! Jungkook as well would get shocked." He giggled.
"Imagine his reaction when he would find Jin is the son of Kim Namjoon! It would be really funny!" I chuckled.
"Yeah yeah it would be really funny! Mostly after the conversation they had."
"What do you mean?" I turned to Jimin who had narrowed eyes.

"Ummm......you know they are rivals and Jungkook has a competetive side in everything mostly his job so-"
"You are weird! I can sense it!" He said and tilted his head.
"What do you mean?"
"In any case are you hidding something from me Taehyung?" I shook my head.
"Babe I am not! It is just complicated! More than alittle of course. Anyway sooner or later they must do it!" He pouted.

"Tae!"
"Yeah?"
"I wonder the time Jungkook asks about Jin's family what will he say?" I sighed.
"I mean if things get serious and surely if they want to take steps need to know about eachother more and a day will come Jin must tell everything to Jungkook!"
"I just don't understand him! I mean why just he doesn't tell Jungkook he was a brat who left the house an-"

"He is afraid!" I stopped the car when we reached his house and turned to Jimin.
"Of what?" Jimin bit his bottom lip.
"He is afraid Jungkook doesn't love him that much and leaves him."
"This is none sen-"
"It is not and you know it!"
"Doesn't he think what will happen to Jungkook when he finds this. He won't appreciate Jin for lying more how can he trust him?"
"Ask Jin! Why are you yelling at me?" He asked frustrated.

"Sorry I just.....just-"
"I don't want to hear anything! Tell these things to Jin not me."
"I am sorry baby! And yeah I think I need to speak with him." He pouted. I chuckled and kissed his lips.
"Come on!" He smiled.
"Ok enough of speaking come om let's go in! I hope Jungkook is still alive!" I laughed and we both came out of the car.

"Ahhhhh you ate all give me some!" We both turned our head as heard Jungkook. Jin was on his lap and they were eating ice cream.
"As I know you loved toothpaste! My brattyyy!" Jin said a laughed.

"Here we were bickering cause of them!" Jimin said and shook his head.
"Come om give me so-"
"You two love birds!" They looked at us as we called them.
"Ahhh you are here?" We went to them.
"Where did you go? We were worried." Jin smiled.
"We went out!" I looked at Jungkook.

"With wheelchair?" He laughed.
"It is really good! Wheelchair tour isthe best one with captain Jungkook!" Jin said and giggled. I laughed and shook my head.
"Yeah yeah! Here I was stressed cause od you and you were having fun!" Jimin started hitting Jin.

"Ahhhh stop! You bitch!"
"You are the bitch here hey wait wait!" We laughed as they strated running after eachother.
"Jimin baby you are pregnant!"

"Come on let's go to them!"

Jimin pov

"You were lucky imagine your dad would see Jungkook and Jungkook would understand about you! Wow it would be alot at once." He giggled.
"Yeah! I would be fucked that way but I am fine now. You know I am kinda happy about what happened." He said and smiled.

"And why?" He sighed looking at the wall.
"I think it is him for me. You know the one can really complete me. After hearing what he said.....all I wanna do is being next to him."
"So when will you tell him about the true Jin?" He lowered his head and bit his bottom lip.
"I at first want to focus on his health. He is not deppressed anymore and is smiling which makes me happy. I don't like to see him like what he was. He is getting better and it is what I want. More I will do my best he stands on his feet again." He said and looked at me.