13 (Depends)

Author pov

Jin opened his eyes as the sun hits his eyes.
"Fuck! My head!" He put his arm on his eyes. He remembered about all of his words with his dad and sighed.
"Fuck! Life sucks!"

He remebered after that he went to a club and drank like it is no tomorrow! He sat on his bed when remembered what happned after that!
"What the fuck I did! Shit shit shit!" He started thinking to remember what he said to Jungkook.

"Maybe you can tell me what is your problem with your parents I can speak with them!"
He clicked his tongue!
"This bitch! So he wants to have information about me." Now he knew his boss wants to have more information about him.

"Fuck yo- ouchhh!" He hold his other hand as hit the table.
"What happened to it?" He looked at it! It was bandaged. He remembered that fell and now he is awake. He sighed.

"So he wants to know who I am!" He clicked his tongue and thought of speaking about what happened last night to his boss.
"So you are curiouse!" He chuckled.
He quickly took his phone and dialed Jimin.

"H...hello!"
"Hey why are you panting?"
"J-Jin what is....ahhh....this?"
"Hey I-"
"Ahhhhh!" He sighed and shook his head knowing exactly what his friend is doing.
"Ok! Hey pay attention to my words a second and tell Tae wait a little and control himself from fucking the life out of you!"
"JI-"
"Hey I am in a real trouble! I spilled some things last night when I was drunk."
"WHAT?" I sighed.

"Well seems you two are both don-"
"What the fuck did you say?" He puffed.
"I was drunk and as I remember I've spilled some things?"
"What did you say? Did you tell about your parents?"
"Not their names but about them want I marry someone yes so I believe he has some hints that my family is not a simple one."

"Jin fuck you! As I know you remember things you've done when you are dtunk is it all you remember?" He sighed.
"Yeah! And this Mr Jeon is curiouse about me!"

Jin pov

I came out of the bathroom and looked at the clock.
"It is ten!" I had to give his breakfast at 7.
"He won't die by skipping a meal. More the maids are there so....he is fine!" In that time someone came inside the room.

"Ah you are awake? I was about to wake you up?" I looked at him who had a tray on his lap and placed it on the table.
"You made breakfast?"
"Just brought it for you! You know you weren't ok last night! Mr Choi said this soup is good." I went to the table and sat on the chair beside.

I looked at him!
"You had done some changes! Well....let's say lots of changes!"
"They were needed!" I said and drank some juice. He nodded and went to the closet.
"Excuse me but guess it is a personal place!" He turned to me.
"You told me you've changed it I just want-"
"To be nosey!" He tightened his brows.
"Hey! I am being all nice to you! You know you caused lots of troubles last night? I even brought you breakfast and more you didn't give my breakfast while I was the one who took you home when you were stumbli-"

"You wanted information!" I went to him.
"Sorry mister but I remember everything after drinking even I pass out of being drunk. So....I know everything about last night!"

Jungkook pov

Can someone be weirder than him?
"So?"
"You wanted to know things about me!"
"I just wanted to he-"
"And I tell you about my personal life yeah?" Well....he is kinda right!

"No! Why do I want to know about you? I'm not nosey nor you are someone that I want to know about....so you misunderstood about it." He clicked his tongue.
"Ok! I misunderstood!" He said and gave a tight lip smile.