48 (Forget)

Author pov

Jin didn't know how to describe the feeling but it was.....he was loved the most in the loveliest way! And for Jungkook it was like heaven!

He was on top of him and they were kissing deeply after they've both reached their high! Jungkook was still inside and with slow thrust was making it easier for Jin.
"I love you!" He whispered and came out of him and slid the condom down. Jin hissed and bit his bottom lip.

Soon Jungkook laid beside him their legs tangles together! They were staring at eachother when Jin chuckled.
"I'm not a virgin anymore!" They both laughed! Jungkook started massaging his back. Jin closed his eyes and nuzzled his face in Jungkook's naked chest enjoying what Jungkook's hands were doing on his body.

"I love you too!" He said and pecked Jungkook's lips.
"Jungkook!" He shifted his head. Jungkook caressed his face.
"Yed babe!"
"At the beach things got emotional and here heated!" Jungkook laughed.
"So!" Jin asked.
"So what?"

"What happened? You are standing!" He said as was looking at Jungkook.
"I told you I wanna show you magic-"
"Jungkook!" He kissed Jin's lips.
"You are cute when you pout like this!" Jin narrowed his eyes.
"Fine fine! You remember the night we came back from that party an-"
"When we fought?" Jungkook nodded.
"Yeah! You suddenly fell on me. I got hard!" Jin laughed.

"So it is how you walk now!"
"No silly! I got hard for the first time after my accident that night!" Jin got shocked.
"My doctor told me I cannot get hard with physical stimulations but other things. Anyway that night I got hard and he said it is a good sign so I do my therapy sessions everyday three time-"

"The times you would go ou-"
"I was at the therapy sessions!" Jin hit his shoulder lightly.
"You should have told me I wanted to be with you!"
"I did this for you!" He said and hugged Jin.
"Jungkook!"
"Jin! You gave me the interest! The interest of living! The interest of wanting to walk again. To run. To stand on my own feet." Jin smiled.
"I am happy.....super happy! Believe me.....I never ever thought to be happy....for someone else like this!" Jungkook started kissing him and hovered on him.

Jin wrapped his arms arpund his neck and responded to each of the kisses.
"I love you!" Jungkook said and entered him again.
"I....love you too!"

Jin pov

I opened my eyes hearing the sound of waves. I smiled as remembered last night. It was full of sweet things taht happened. The most memorable night! Turning to the bed I found it empty.

I sat on the bed and put the sheet all around me.
"Jungkook!" I couldn't hear the bathroom as well. It was when my phone rang. Ahhhhh!
"Jimin what the fuck-"
"Ahhhhh! Pregnant already cause I can feel mood swings!" He said and giggled.

"What the fuck you are- hey you knew it?" He laughed.
"Believe me Tae told me about Jungkook last night!"
"I doubt it is like that!"
"It is! It is why I am not speaking with him from last night! It is already 14 hours."
"Wow new record!" We both laughed. I stood up to just sit on the bed.

"Fuck!"
"It hurts does-"
"You are speaking too much you made me hang up it!"
"Hey wait we-" I hung up the phone and put it on the table.
"Now I have to use that wheelchair!" I stood up and went to the bathroom.

Taking a look at my body I shook my head.
"Just look! Bratty what have you done to my silver skin?" He could see Jungkook's hands' prints mostly on his waist. He giggled and put his palms on his face.
"Ahhhhhh! I did it! I am not a virgin anymore!" He giggled and stomped his feet like a child.

Jungkook pov

I entered the room with the tray of breakfast.
"Oh he is awake!" I placed the tray on the table. I could here some sounds coming from the bathroom.

"Babe!" I heard a giggling sound.
"Seokjin are you in t-" I sas cut when he came out. He was cute wearing his overall towel and the hat on his head.
"Ah you brought me breakfast?" I went behind him.
"Let's say make hmmm?" I grabbed his chin.
"Good morning kiss?" I kissed him and he giggled.
"Thank you! And good morning!" I pecked his lips and sat beside him.

"You woke up early!" I nodded.
"Yeah! I came and checked you twice but our sleeping beauty was sleeping peacefully!" He chuckled.
"I was tired. Like really tired! I guess I need to use the wheelchair now." He said as put a big piece of pamcake in his mouth munching.
"You can be creative-"
"I am serious! My ass is on fire!" I laughed and shook my head.

"Sorry babe! You are gorgeous I lost it!" I hugged him and kissed his neck.
"Fine but if you take me to the beach!"
"We will!"
"Good and if you ruin the wa-"
"When will you let go of that wall?"
"Ahhh I am your boyfriend now you must show you love me with all of your soul andy love is deep in your vein-"
"Babe babe guess the movies you've watched again has effected on you! Of course I love you but there must be some logics-"

"You mean I am illogical!" I closed my eyes and laughed.
"No babe! You are right I'll do whatever you say!" I caressed his face. What I found about you is you will achieve what you want. With lots of struggles. Maybe it is why I can  walk now. You insisted and changed me. More the innocence you have to do it! That innocence!

"I love you!" He looked at me.
"All of a sudden?" He asked and it some strawberries. I pecked his lips and shook my head.
"Will I get some berries too?"
"Nah they are mine! My lover made it for me!" He said and took the tray.
"No way!" He wiggled his brows upward.

"Tell your lover make for you!"
"He was sleeping mindless I need food."
"No! You wrecked him out so- ahhhhhh Jungkooook!" He ran out to the beach and I followed him. I wonder if life can be more beautiful than this.

Namjoon pov

"So why Jin is not telling still?" I looked at Yoongi.
"I think he was afraid of my name. You know he didn't want to ruin my name." He shook his head.

"I think it was for before but now....Namjoon think deeply it is a long time and now he knows Jungkook loves him." He knows Jungkook loves him.
"That's it!"
"What?"
"He is not telling Jungkook cause he knows he loves him!"

"So we must go with our plan?" I sighed.
"I think.....I think....."

Author pov

"I want ice cream!" Jungkook told Jin who stepped back.
"Say Seokjin I love you so much three times!"
"Seokjin I love you so much Seokjin I love you so much Seokjin I love you so much!"
"Say Jin I cannot live without you!"
"Babe you must already know this! Jin I cannot live without you!"
"Say you are not a brat!" Jungkook pursed his lips.

"Fine! So you-"
"No no you are not a brat!"
"Is this what you believe?"
"Of course!" Jin then gave some ice cream to him.
"My brat!" Jungkook said and laughed!
"Jung-"

"Jungkook?" Jin quickly turned his head. His eyes already got sharp by seeing Jungkook's ex.
"Wow! The loser!" Jin said and rolled his eyes. Yugyeom looked at him but shook his head.

"Babe you can walk again?" Jin laughed.
"Fucking unbelievable! You-"
"Let's not waste our time sweetheart! Let's go!" Jungkook held Jin's hand and was about to pass him but he stopped him.
"Jungkook bab-"
"Sorry but I don't remember you!" He narrowed his eyes.

"I had an accident which made me forget the people aren't around me for myself! Let's go babe!" He said and kisses Jin's head. Jin smiled and held Jungkook's arm tightly.
"So where should we go?"

Heyyyyy! Did you like it? Sorry I do not know how to write smut! So yeah none of my books has. I wish the plot is good enough that feel that empty part! Hope you enjoy!😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉