35 (Place)

Author pov

Jin looked at his green shirt laying on the bed. He took it and looked at it!

"I love you!" He held the shirt near his chest and giggled as remembered those words again. He didn't know for how much time he was standing looking at his clothes but he surely wanted to look good.

"Is it good on me?" He asked and looked into the mirror as was holding his Dior shirt!
"It sits good on me! Ummm.....maybe I should try it with that brown pants or maybe with black jeans?" He pouted and started thinking.
Finally taking his jeans he wore and went near the mirror putting a light make up on!

He looked at himself in the mirror and smiled.

On the other side of teh door Jungkook was standing with a bold smile. He couldn't believe Jin has accepted to come out with him and for his shock he said he is attracted to him and now was head over heals! Eventhough he wants to hear Jin loves him.
Knocking on the door lightly he waited for Jin to respond. Soon he heard footsteps coming toward the door.

A smile appeared on Jin's lips as saw Jungkook.
On the other hand Jungkook was completely stunned. Looking at Jin with this make up and outfit. He knew Jin is beautiful and handsome but today he looked etheral!

"Jung-" It was when Jungkook started coughing multiple times.
"Hey hey! Are you all fine? Jungkook?" Jin went near him and tapped his back multiple time!
"Jungkook! Hey what happened? Oh my god are you going to die before even taking me out? Awe life was again unfair to me!" Jungkook swallowed and turned to him who was shaking his head.

"Seriously is this the very first thing you are thinking about?" Jin pouted and looked upward. Jungkook bit his bottom lip.
"Are you.....going somewhere?" Jin looked at him.
"You sure you are fine?" He looked at Jin.
"What do you mean?" Jin chuckled.
"Mister we are late enough for the company! Come on! Stop being lazy! Lazyyy bearrrr!" Jin pinched Jungkook's nose and was about to go but Jungkook grabbed his wrist and made him sit on his wrist.

He swallowed as they were face to face and his hands were on Jungkook's chest. He gave a tight lip smile and tried to get up.
"Ok I am go-"
"You still don't find it sexy?" Jungkook asked him.
"Huh?" Jin asked and pouted making Jungkook to laugh.

"Last time you told me if I believe I look hot and sexy I am wrong!" Jin clicked his tongue and chuckled. Shaking his head he laughed.
"Come on we have-"
"Answer me!" Jungkook said and tightened his grip! Jin smirked and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck.

"You know milion years ago there was a witch who would be the match maker of couples and these destiny shits!" Jungkook raised his brows.
"Yeah?" Jin nodded innocently and continued.
"She had special words and when she would use that curse the couples would never leave eachothers' side."
"Yeah?" Jin nodded innocently.
"You know those?" He went near Jungkook's ears.
"It is.....bababaram...boboborom....bibibidi....babidi....BOOOOOMMMMM!" He said the last part loudly in Jungkook's ears and came down of his lap laughing hardly.

"Seokjin!" He laughed loudly.
"Ah look at you!" Jungkook shook his head and laughed as well.
"So you fooled me around!" He laughed more.
"Come on we have-"
"No need to come!" He stopped laughing and looked at Jungkook.
"Why?" Jungkook sighed.
"As much as I like you to come but you just came from a trip! Stay and rest!"

"But-"
"No buts! Rest well!" Jungkook said and winked.

Jin pov

"Here I put his soup and pill- Soobin!" I pinched Sopbin's arm and he finally gave a respond.
"Sorry it is just....you never ever have wore these kind of clothes and had this make up!" I smiled.
"I look beautiful yeah?" He nodded.
"Yeah! Guess sir found it as well!"
"What?" He chuckled.
"Nothing just he is stealing his gaze from you!" He said and pointed to Jungkook in the garden.