36 (Evil)

Jungkook pov

"How are you doing?" I smiled looking at the bold smile in front of me.
"It has been so long! Like.....a year? Near that?" I sighed and shook my head.
"I'm sorry!" I bit my bottom lip.
"I missed you! No I am missing you! Each second! I missed you mom!" Taking her picture I held it tightly. It has been a year I haven't been here.

"How do I look like this huh?" I asked her and looked at her picture.
"Still cool! Aren't I?" I chuckled and shook my head as imagined what would Jin say if he was here.
"If he was here he would tell me how high I look at myself!" I looked at my mom's picture.
"Wanna know who am I talking about?" I then took my phone out and showed her the picture I took from him when he was on the tree.

"He is Seokjin! The one.....I love! He is just like you!" I chuckled.
"Even though sometimes does crazy things! You know the first time we met he was splashing water on me. Silly!" I looked at Seokjin's photo.
"He is beautiful!" I looked at my mom's picture.
"Isn't he?" I sighed and put my phone back in my pocket.

"Mom he has changed my life! He is the reason I am here now! The reason I have made an important decision." The decision which will change my life.

Jimin pov

"She is a girl! I bet she is a girl!" I looked at Jin who was carressing my belly and trying to find the gender.
"How do you know?" He giggled.
"I have magic powers!"
"Like the one who cursed Jungkook and made him to fall for you!" He looked af me with narrowed eyes.
"Bitch!"
"Asshole!" He shook his head.

"Jin!" We turned our head as heard Soobin.
"Oh they are here!" He quickly went to Soobin and started asking questions.
"Babe!" I got shocked as heard Tae.
"You are here?" He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Came to take you! You know I don't like you drive with your pregnancy!" I smiled.
"Thank you!" He leaned near me.
"In any case you di-"
"No now stop or they'll find we are speaking about them!" He nodded. As we turned I did my best best not to laugh.

"I told you to eat completely oh my god why are you like a baby? Am I a babysitter here huh huh? Tell me cause as I know I am hired-"
"Can you please calm down for a sec-"
"Seriously when will you grow up? Jungkook-"
"Seok-"
"I ca-"
"Hey hey hey! You two stop!" Tae said and chuckled.

"It is his fault!" They both said and pointed to eachother.
"Stop being brats! I believed we have two lovebirds here. Here we have a cat and mouse fighting!" They both pouted.
"Now if you two are done we are going!" Tae said.
"Stay! We can have dinner together!" Jin said and looked at me. I chuckled as he hit Jungkook's arm lightly.
"Yeah yeah! Why don't you stay?" I shook my head.

"Thank you Jungkook! I was here for pretty long time and wanna take some rest. I am sure Tae's as well tired. We better to leave yes babe?" Tae smiled and nodded.
"Yes!"

Author pov

Jin looked at the stairs and bit his bottom lip. Jungkook hasn't came from his room and they haven't spoken since he has arrived.

He pouted and shook his head.
"Shouldn't he come to me?" He shook his head and went to the place he would keep Jungkook's pills.
"Soobin!"
"Yup!" Soobin said and went near him.
"Bring a warm glass of water."
"Okkk!" Soobin said and went. Looking at pills he narrowed his eyes.

"Wait why that one is no- Soobin! Soobin!" He called for Soobin as was searching for the pill.
"What is it?"
"One of the pills is not here. The one was blue and little look!" Soobin went to Jin and took the box of the pills from him.
"Let me see!" He said and looked inside.
"Look it is not here I am sure!" Soobin sighed.
"Well....yeah! Hey do you know where did I put it?"
"You've lost it and are asking me?" Soobin laughed.
"Yeah it is ju-"