40 (Revenge)

Jungkook pov

"A one day trip?" Jin asked me and sat on the bed.
"Yup it is about the company." He pouted and tilted his head.
"How come Mr Han hasn't told me?"
"Mr Han tells you about the company?" He nodded.
"Of course no wonder everything's working in the best way. I control them." I shook my head.

"Don't you think you should at first ask me?"
"Well....since you tell me everything it is fine but let's admit it you hid sometimes which is not nice." He said and started thinking.
"But about this trip seems Mr Han has forgotten to tell me."
"See! He can forget things!" He chuckled.
"Fine! I'll pack our stuff an-"

"No you must stay here."
"What?"
"Ummm.....I mean I don't like you become tired. More it is a long way to Busan so stay ok?"
"Jungkook I am fine more I wanna come it'll be our first trip." He said and held my arm shaking it.
"Babe it is a business trip! We will go on trips lots-"
"I wanna coomeeeee! Jungkooookkkk!" I chuckled as saw his pouted lips.

"Awww look at little Seokjinnie whining!" I pinched his nose and he pouted more.
"Jungkook! Pleaseeee!"
"Sorry but no!" I went to the table and took my files.
"Fine! When are you leaving?"
"Tomorrow morning!" He nodded.
"When will you come back?"
"Tommorow night but will be late." Turning to him I saw him deep thinking.

"Seokjin!" He came out of his thoughts as I called him.
"Is everything ok?" He smiled and nodded.
"Yeah yeah! I am fine all fine!" He came to me.
"Take care ok? I will pack your stuffs." He said and went out the room.

"Something is with him!"

Jin pov

"You are not going to the party?" I sighed.
"Jimin I can't! I mean right now I am in the middle of finding lots of things out."

"Lots of things?"
"Yeah!"
"And what are those?" I shook my head.
"Seriously you cannot understand can you?"
"Hey I just wanted you share-"
"Fine! Look I have a boyfriend who doesn't know who I am and is showing me lots of love and then on the other hand I have parents who love me alot and have given me whatever I wanted and now how can I tell him I have a boyfriend without my dad's approval. My dad is very serious when it comes to these things. I am sure if he finds about Jungkook ge will hire detectives to know about him!" I heard him giggle but suddenly stopped.

"What is it? Are you ok?"
"Yeah yeah!" He sighed.
"It is just......Jin!"
"Yeah?"
"You don't think if uncle finds Jungkook's condition will be against your relationship do you?" I bit my bottom lip.
"Of course not! I know my dad!" But do I?

"So when are you going to tell them about the truth? I mean you must tell Jungkook about your parents and your parents about Jungkook!"
"Ahhhhh it is driving me crazyyyyy!"
"Awww my dear ears! Jin what the fuck!"
"Shut up you just stress me out more and more each day."
"Well if you hadn't fucked up for just meeting that guy maybe you weren't in the place you are!"

"In that way I wouldn't meet Jungkook!" I pouted.
"Then I wouldn't be in this situation but then I wouldn't see Jungkook silly!"
"Ah you are right! Awwww they say you must pay for love. Jin it is your payment!" I sighed.
"Anyway have fun in the party!"
"Can I? You are not there and Tae is clinging me not to take a step. More I cannot drink! Imagine to be in a party and not drink. Oh my god maybe I should just come to you and don't attend the party!" I laughed.

"I will be glad to have you here. We can have fun!"
"I'll speak with Tae and tell you!"

Taehyung pov

I started coughing!
"Uncle Jungkook is attending the masquarade party?" He chuckled.
"It was shocking! Wasn't it?"
"Well.....I guess?"
"Tae!"
"Yes uncle!"

"Does Jungkook and his new nurse have any special relationship?" I didn't know what to say.
"Unlce I don-"
"It is ok if you don't want to say something! But as a father I can feel the change in my son's behaviour and I can say it is cause of love."
"Well.....he has changed Jungkook alot but about what you asked....I think Jungkook is the one must tell all this to you!"

"You are right! Anyway he is going to see Mr Kim's son in the party as well. Maybe he changes his mind."
"Can I ask why?" He laughed.
"He is really beautiful and cute! Maybe he changes Jungkook's mind and steal his heart!" I didn't say anything. If Jin was here would surely kill Jungkook even he hasn't done anything.

"Ok please take care of my son! Give me more details about this nurse as well!" Shit!
"Yes uncle!"
"Ok I have to go bye Tae!"
"Bye uncle!"

I heard a knock on my door and my secretary came.
"Sir Mr Kim Namjoon the CEO of SJ company is here!" I closed my eyes.
I stood up and went outside.
"Mr Kim!" I bowed to him.
"Awww Taehyung! It is a long time I haven't seen yo-"

"Taehyung! I am looking over the web to buy something for Jin bu-" Jungkook stopped as saw Mr Kim.
"AwJungkook!"
"Sorry sor? Do I know you?" Mr Kim chuckled.
"Well..... I've heard alot about you. From others and especially your dad." Jungkook bowed his head and then looked at me.
"He is Mr Kim Namjoon! The CEO of SJ company!"

Namjoon pov

"Sorry if I didn't know you! You know before I just was focused on my work and dad would attend the meetings and after my accident I stepped far from business so yeah it is why!" I nodded.
"I completely understand! I am glad I am seeing you in person."

"Me too sir!"
"So Mr Kim you were here to see me?" I looked at Taehyung.
"Well....it was something regarding someone which YOU are the only one which seems have the answer." He lowered his head and drank some of his tea.
In that time Jungkook's phone rang.

"Sorry!" He smiled and answered it.
"Yes babe?"
"Ok fine! I'll be there!"
"Jin baby how can I bring all of the-"
"Ahhh Jungkook why-"

Taehyung pov

"Ahhhh Jungkook why-" My eyes got wide as heard Jin from the phone. I quickly looked at Mr Kim but he seemed in to his world.
"Ok ok! I'll come soon! I love you!" Jungkook said and hung up the phone.

"Sorry! Ok seems you have an important deal with Tae!"
"Actually Mr Jeon! I got my answer!" Mr Kim said and looked at both of us. He then stood up and I stood up after him.
"It was a pleasure to see you in person Mr Kim!" Jungkook said and bowed his head. Mr Kim chuckled and nodded.
"The pleasure was mine. Anyway I have to go!" He said and went out the room.

I puffed.
"I wonder what he wanted to know!"
"If I'm single or no!" I turned to Jungkook.
"What?"
"My dad wants me to marry his son!"
"What?"

Namjoon pov

"So what I saw was correct!"

"How sweet love can ve!" I looked at the two were kissing one of them on the wheelchair and the other one sitting on his lap. It is nice to see these kind of love still exists.
As they went back I got shocked to see Jin.
"Is it.....is it Jin?" I looked at the other guy.
"J-Jeon Jungkook?"

I heard Jin's voice on the line!
"All this time you irritated me as hell!" I chuckled.
"Now it is time for my revenge you spoiled brat!"

Heyyyyyy! Did you like it? Hope you enjoy!😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉