27 (Inlove)

Author pov

"Here his juice and his lunch! Soobin I am telling you you must give his meals on time." Jin was telling Soobin how to take care of Jungkook. As he said he told Soobin to go with Jungkook.

"You are my nurse! You must come with me not Soobin!" Jin rolled his eyes and gave Jungkook's eating box.
"Here don't forget to give his fruit and more JUST TWO CUPS OF COFFEE. Am I right Jungkook?" Jungkook who was in the living room entered the kitchen.
"You are not my mom nor you are coming if you want to take care of me then you must come with ME!"
"Finished?" Jungkook nodded with tightener brows and pouted lips.
"Of course not! You ar-" Jin cut him.
"Shut the fuck up!" He took Jungkook's bag and gave ut to Soobin.

"You will do whatever Soobin says ok? Soobin he can be moody. Don't give a fuck to his words ok?"
"Seok-"
"Now come on it is late enough! Go go!" He started pushing Jungkook's wheelchair.
"Seokjin! Hey you must come. You are my nurse."
"Soobin's my helper so will accompany you. Come on! Stop being the fussy brat you are come on. Mr Choiiiiii Jungkook's ready! Be a good boy and don't bother anyone ok sweetheart?" He asked Jungkook and tapped on his head.

"Very good our Jungkookie is a good boy. Soobin come on!" He closed the door of the car.
"You know you are irres-"
"Jungkook don't forget about that thief in your company ok?"
"Then you yourself must come!" He gave a tight lip smile and looked at Soobin.
"Soobin do whatever I said ok? He must have his nap as well. Or he'll be moody!" Jin said and chuckled as saw Jungkook's facial expression.

"When I was mo-"
"Now go! Goodbye Mr Choi bye Soobin! Brattyyyy be a good boy and take care. Byeeeee brattyyyyy!" He sang and ran to inside the house. He laughed as saw Jungkook saying something but he couldn't hear.

"Take care! Bratty!" He whispered as was looking at Jungkook.
"Sir what should we do?" He turned and looked at the painters.
"Come onnn! Follow meeeee!"

Jungkook pov

"He must have came. Why is hethis irresponsible? I must be his first priority." I shook my head.
"Sir sorry what did you say?" I shifted my head and looked at Mr Han. I looked at others who were looking at me. Clearing my throat I shook my head.

"So.....as I see 45% of the project is done."
"Yes sir! We need a professional archit-"
"Great! I know one I'll speak-"
"Jungkook!" I looked at Tae who tapped my arm.
"In any case that person is not Jin is he?" I swallowed.

"So what if he is?" He shook his head.
"Mr Han we will think about the person can-" I cut Tae.
"Mr Kim I told I know some-"
"Sorry sir but that someone is not capable and more he has other duties." He said. I know he is my nurse but he must always be with me and if he becomes the architect it means he is doing his duty as well. Yeah!

"I know about him and his duties more he'll accept that. He can do both of his duties. And I am sure he is capable."
"How?" I bit my bottom lip. He is clever. His eyes are sharp and looks very well. More can understand the details very well.

"I know and am sure. Now let's speak about Daegu's project WHICH there are alot to dicuss about."
"Sir we've searched about what Mr Seokjin said but we need some document-"
"What do you mean? He was right! I don't understand be careful I am warning from now on there is a very smart person beside me who will find whatever you do. I won't let go easy of thes ethings easily. Mr Kim!" Taehyung looked at me.

"Take care of what we did today! Seokjin!" No one answered me.
"Jungkook what the fuck he is not here!" Tae whispered. I cleared my throat.
"I meant Seokjin found that. So....now the meeting's over. You can leave." They all stood up and went out.