20 (Short)

Jungkook pov

I took the last look at my files.
"Ok! Some of them need some changes." I sighed and came out of my office. Looking all around I didn't find Seoljin around.
"I wonder where he is!" From the time Soobin has came he is doing what ever he wants and makes Soobin does most of the things.

"I must have not hired him so that brat would do his responsibilities." I sighed and shook my head.
What I found is Jin is Jin! He will do whatever he wants! A day he won't give you any attention and does whatever he wants and a day will become the responsible nurse.
Like yesterday that he brought me coffee and I told he he could tell Soobin but he started his lecture about he is my nurse and has to do the things is about me and then starting if I didn't want him here and these shits which made me crazy.

And now! Here I am looking for Mr responsible.
"Sir!" I turned and looked at Soobin.
"Do you know where Seokjin id?"
"He told me to bting your lunch as he has something to do."
"Something?" He nodded.
"What exactly he has to do?" I started thinking.

"Ah this brat where he is?" I took my phone and dialed him. After a long time he answered.
"Yeah?"
"Where are you?"
"None-"
"It is as you are my nurse and must be here I am giving you a high amo-"
"I'm in the house so you cannot use that against me." I looked all around.

"Then where are you?"
"I told Soobin tha-" I turned to Soobin.
"You knew and didn't tell me."
"He told me not to tell you!"

"Hey! Don't be like this to Soobin! You disrespectful brat! I am relaxing and need some time to clean all the negative thoughts!" I sighed.
"And can you tell me where are you relaxing?"
"Oh Jungkook belive me....right now the last I want is hearing you we will speak about it later!" He said and hung up the phone.

"Rude!" I looked at Soobin.
"Where is he?" He looked at the roof.
"Soobin I swear I will fire-"
"At the pool in the third floor."

Author pov

Jin was all smiling and laying on the massage chair as the therapist he called was masaaging his legs and feet. He had a mask on his face and drinking his juice.

"Ouch! You squeezed my feet."
"Sorry sir!" He smiled.
"No problem! Be more careful!" He said and closed his eyes.

On the other hand Jungkook just entered the pool and was not amazed by the sight in front of him. His nurse would never fail in amazing him. He went near Jin.
"Here you must bring my lunch but are having a massage." Jin quickly opened his eyes.

"Brattyyyy!"
"What are you doing?"
"Ah Jungkook I think you need a massage as well believe me ahhh my muscles ar-"
"Seokjin what the-"
"Hey! I need some peace! My muscles were tired. You see he is my boss. He is a bully! Always telling to do this and that! You know how much you need care huh? How can these muscles always carry you an-"

"You've never carried me!"
"Ahhh! I must make food for him then bring his meals and give him and more bear his whinny ass. Ahhh life was unfair to me." He said and wiped his fake tears and put his hand on his chest. In that time he found he just had a towel around his waist and quickly took another one.

"Hey you! Why are you staring at me? Come on tell me what is your goal?" Jungkook was looking at him and couldn't believe someone can be like him.
"And you tell me I am a bipolar? More I wasn't looking at your body! I believed you trust me yeah?"
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" Jungkook looked all around the pool.

"I want my lunch!"
"I told Soobin to bring you!" He said and drank his orange juice. Jungkook closed his eyes not believing how someone can be like this.
"How are you like this?"
"You know I was borned handsome charming cute and lovable. What you are not. I am sorry about that!" Jin said and giggled.