2 (I am done)

Jimin pov

I looked at Jin who was watching tv and eating chips. He didn't tell much but just saying he left their house.

"So what you wanna do?" He looked at me.
"About?"
"Silly you left the house and uncle has taken all of your things." He pouted.
"My carrrr! You know I ordered the colour just for myself? And now that nonster took it! Ahhhh how he did that?"
"Why you two even fought?" He started eating chips fast.

"He wants I marry someone I even don't know his name you know what does it mean?" I was about to say something when he cut me.
"No you don't! So let me tell you. It means I must be stuck to someone who even I don't know my whole life! He can abuse me hit me be cold to me and torture me. He even can cheat on me! Imagine on the bed we sleep together in my own house! Ahhhh you cannot understand cause you have someone who loves you but me ahhhhh how can he be lik-"

"Jin Jin Jin breathe! You are eating and speaking fast you will choke here have some juice." He took the juice and started drinking it.

"So what did he say?" He pouted.
"I must meet him and I left."
"So it means you cannot go back till meet him?"
"I told him I won't."
"So who is this guy?" He shrugged.
"I don't know and I don't care. Whoever he is I am not inlove with him and since they want to make me fall for him I WON'T." I sighed.

"So uncle said you must marry him?"
"He said must meet him but I know he will make me to marry him."
"Jin uncle is not like that an-"
"You know businessmen!"
"So?"
"So what?"
"Silly my father and yours are alike! Did my father banned me from dating Taehyung no! We are even thinking about our marraige."
"Good for you! But I am not the one who go into their trap. I even don't know the guy's name." I puffed and pushed my hair back. My friend is surely crazy.

"Silly you could have asked and we could search about him. Jin for once stop being a brat an-"
"I am not a brat and will confirm this to everyone. Just wait and see a day my company will shine all over the country and that Kim Namjoon will regret everything. Ahhhhhhhh he even took my blackcard!" He said and put his head on his knees.

"What do you want to do? I mean you can stay here forever but you need to do something about this mess." He shifted his head.
"I need a job!" I nodded.
"I will speak with my dad-"
"No! Dad and uncle Chanyeol are best friends no not at all." I sighed.
"Then what you wanna do?" He narrowed his eyes.

"Maybe I can go to Hans! You know they are dad's rival and I can stand against-"
"Jin seriously do you even think and speak? Are you crazy he is not your enemy but your dad silly!" He laid on the ground and kicked his feet in teh air.

"Ahhhhh what should I do? I wamt they know I can live myself. I need a job and a a place to stay. Ahhhh they surely know I am here."
"Jin my dear friend listen we are together from the time we even couldn't speak listen to me. You can go and meet that guy and find a reason to reject him. All you need is saying sorry to uncle N-"
"Noway I say sorryto him! He kicked me out of the house."

"You said you left."
"True but he must have stopped me. I am his only child."
"You are really silly!" He took the pillow beside him and started hitting me with that.
"You silly except of telling shits help me to find a job and a place to stay. He even took my apartement keys I have nothing but just 10000$ and my clothes."
"Jin Jin Jin! Ahhhhh stop you silly!"

"Ahhhh I fucking cannot believe! Kim Namjoon I hate youuuuuu!"

Namjoon pov

"It is near 7 and he hasn't came." I looked at Hoseok.
"You said he will be here after two hours it is 4 hours he has left." I put my tablet down.

"Maybe this time he is on the highest level of being stubborn and a brat. Don't worry I am sure he is with Jimin." He smiled.
"Yeah you are right! Let me call-"
"No!" He looked at me.
"What?"
"No! He must learn he cannot say whatever he wants and then leave just cause we asked him to do something. He must learn to be responsible."

"Namjoon he is my baby how can-"
"He is my only child as well and I am as worry as hell for him but he needs to learn lots of things. I'll wait for him for some days and if he didn't come we will think what to do. Right now don't call him nor Jimin. You know these two won't do anything without telling eachother."

Jimin pov

I dialed Taehyung. He hasn't called me since morning. What happened?
"Jimin baby!" I pouted.
"You haven't called me from morning! Seems you don't miss me like past anymore." I started playing with the hem of my shirt. I heard a chuckled.

"Ahhh my baby is mad!" I rolled my eyes.
"Where are you?"
"At the company! Sorry baby I am really busy. Uncle is leaving for a year and Jungkook was ahhhh I even cannot explain how he was. And not to mention his nurse left again and I had to handle things with Mr Choi. So it is why I didn't have time to call you."

"Ah another nurse left again?"
"Unfortunately!"
"Then what does he want to do?"
"He said he doesn't want anyone. You know he was really moody today like really moody. You cannot believe how worse he is getting each day." I sighed. Poor of him.

"Anyway! How's my baby doing? I missed you so fucking much. Maybe tonight we can have our own time hmmm?" I smiled.
"I am fine! And about tonight I don't think I can make it. Jin's here."
"Yeah? He came to you?"
"Ahhhh you cannot believe it! He has fought with uncle and left the house. He is nagging all time and I think I have lost my mind." He chuckled.

"Ah Jin is something! So why?"
"Long story short uncle asked him to meet someone to marry and he left the house."
"Well....by knowing Mr Kim it is Jin's fault."
"Hey speak correctly about my friend."
"Babe I am just logical!"
"Ok Mr logical when will you come here or no?"
"I don't know depends on my works. I'll text you!"
"Ok!"
"I have to go! Love you!"
"Love you too!" I hung up the phone.

"It was Taehyung?" Jin came inside the kitchen.
"Yeah he hadn't called me since morning. He said he has lots of works."
"You sure he is not cheating?"
"Jin!"
"What? I am just saying the statistics." I sighed.

"Of course not! You know his friend Jungkook who is his boss too has some problems. He had an acciedent about two months ago which caused him to stay on wheelchair as his feet don't move. He has a seriouse depression now thinking cannot do anything." He pouted.

"Poor of him!" I nodded.
"Jimin!" I looked at him.
"Yeah?"
"You know what? I think I am depressed too." He said and put his hand on his heart.
"What are you saying?" He looked at me and took his eyes from the window.

"See my father is making me to marry someone I don't love. He then kicked me out of the house and took whatever I had. I have no job and a place to stay. I will end up in the street. I am depressed ahhhhhh this cruel life."
"Jin can you stop your shits?"

"Shits? What do you mean I don't have anywhere to stay and a job which can provide me money and needs. Jimin I am dead." I sighed.

"Just go to uncle an-"
"Noooooo! No no noooooooo!"

Jungkook pov

"Sir your dinner!"
"I'm not hungry!"
"Sir you haven't eaten from lunch it is night and yo-"
"Can't you hear I am not hungry? What do I do for getting hungry and tired? I am stuck in this bed and look at the walls everyday. I even don't need food. I am useless." I even cannot do my own works.

"Sir!"
"Go out I don't need anyone."
"Sir you must take a shower let me help-"
"I don't need anyone! Not you not anyone else. Now go out!" He went out.

I sighed and close my eyes!
"I wish I could finish it! I am done!"

Heyyyyyy! Did you like it? Hope you enjoy!😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉