5 (Nurse)

Author pov

Jin was arranging the breakfast on the table and waiting for Jungkook to come.
He smiled as saw Jungkook came out of the bathroom wearing his towel.
"Ah you finally came?" He went to him and started pushing the wheelchair.

On the other hand Jungkook had tightened brows. Jin was driving him crazy even just they've met for an hour. He was waiting to eat his breakfast and call Taehyung to take this crazy nurse away from him.

"Ok! Here have this juice!" Jungkook looked at the table and then Jin.
"Where is my coffee? I thought everyone know-"
"Ahhhh what is with starting your day with a bitter taste? Come on have this juice you can have coffee-"
"Bring my coffee Mr Choi!"
"You will have this juice!"
"Mr Choi go and bring my coffee." Mr Choi looked at both of them.

"Mr Choi you won't go anywhere. You fussy brat! Have this or I swear you will regret your acts." Jungkook looked at Jin with narrowed eyes.
"And what you wanna do?" Jin smirked.

"Mr grumpy! Don't play with me have this juice or I'll show you what I am capable of."
"And what you are capable of?" Jin greeted his teeth and did what he used to do to his father for achieving what he wants.

Jungkook pov

I couldn't believe someone can scream like this. I think I've lost my ears.
"Ok very good! See it didn't cause any harm. More orange juice has vitamin C. I read somewhere it'll cheer you up and give you energy. Coffee has cafein and lots of that is not good. Oh you haven't dried your hair?" He said and quickly took a towel.

"You may catch a cold. Oh where is the hair dryer?" He went and brought the hair dryer. Something with him is different. I wonder if he was a nurse before. It is like he is doing things he wants not things he must do.

"I am fine you are my nurse and no need to dry my ha-"
"I am here to take care of you so drying your hair is one of my responsibilities while you are irresponsible to your ownself." I sighed.

"You have alot of mind for discussing yeah?"
"Hmmm?" He asked and pouted. I sighed.
I looked all around the room.
"Why you've changed the place of furniture and other things?" He looked all over the room with a bold smile.

"Ah it is beautiful in this-"
"I don't need your attitudes for my room arrangment. You will put everything back before leaving."
"And who said I am leaving!" I looked at him.
"You think I can bear you? Hell no!" He stopped drying my hair with the towel. And came near my face.

"You know what?"
"Yeah?" He smirked.
"If you think you can piss me of with your shits and being the fussy baby you are around others you are wrong. I am Seokjin and you surely will know me more. Now be a good boy and let me dry your hair or else I must take care of a sick fussy baby." He said and turned the hair drier on.

"Kim Taehyung fuck you!"
"Did you say something!" I puffed and turned my head. I WILL kick you out!

Taehyung pov

"Tae! I'm sure he'll be here an hour later." I chuckled.
"This time's different he needs a job and a place to stay."
"Yeah but Jungkook is not a person Jin can come over. Jin is a brat that had whatever he wanted and if he couldn't he would throw a tantrum. Jungkook is not uncle to listen to hi-" He was cut when my phone rang.

"It is Jungkook! Hey bro how-"
"Tae who is this brat?" I bursted into laughter as he said that.
"Do you incase mean Se-"

"The brat is here as my nurse and has changed all of the arrangment of my house. He changed my room arrangement. The curtains are away and rose petals are everywhere and other flowers in the vases the whole house smells like a garden. He forced me to drink orange juice by screaming his lungs out and I am sure I've lost my ears and I haven't had my coffee. He didn't put me on my wheelchair and made me to do it myself and now is forcing to go to the company!"