14 (Good person)

Jungkook pov

We entered the restauramt and a waiter came and bowed.
"Hello sir did you have reservetion?" I was about to say no when Jin cut me!
"No! Do you have any empty place incase?" I looked at him who was pouting like a child with pleading eyes. I wonder if he has an oscar!

"It is not needed we can-"
"We will really appreaciate!" I looked at him who roleld his eyes and looked at the waiter.
"Actually we have one and you are lucky I guess. Come on follow me sir!"

"Ahhh thank you! We really appreciate! Am I right?" I massaged back of my head as he hit it lightly.
"Yeah we really appreciate!"
"Yeah you see this Jungkook here won't go anywhere but the good your restautrant is even made HIM to come here." He said and looked at me with the stupidest smile. I sighed and shook my head.

"Well....we are glad about it! Here sir you seat!" I looked at the seat.
"Ahhh thank you! The sight of the garden is beautiful!" I looked outside. It was beautiful! The water was falling and the brids were flying. It was a long time I haven't been out.

"Bratty!" I came out of my thoughts.
"I believed you know my name or incase you have alzhimer tell me I actually have accepted lots of your sides this one is a new one congratulation!"
"Ok Mr Jeon what do want to eat?"
"Carbonara! With red wine!"
"Ok! I want shrimp pasta! And no red wine please bring us water!"
"Yes-"
"Hey I want red wine!'
"Bring us wat-"
"Redwine!"
"Water!"
"Red wine!"
"WATER!" He said with greeted teeth.
"Jungkook I swear if you keep this up I won't guarantee you won't lose your ears." I closed my eyes.

"Water pleaseeee!" He said and gave a tight lip smile.
"It is not nice at all you using the fact you'll scream your lungs out-"
"I don't care it is a good weapon though! More wine is not good for you and will effect on your treatment!" He said and ate some salade. I know teh doctor said that but I want! He doesn't let me to drink!

"You are-"
"Charming handsome cute adorable-"
"Whiny unbelievable fussy an-"
"Ah you know yourself very well Jungkook!" I just shook my head and looked outside the window.
"What happened Jungkook?"
"You started being all-"

"What happened you became the brat you are? You know you like to show you are in charge when you just say shits and won't do the things you say you are grandpa like saying Seokjin this Seokjin that! Look at me look how lovable I am people must be like this!" He said and ate some.
"First last time you are mocking me. More you have high level of confidence." He giggled.

"Well I am perfect so- wow they brought our food." He cheered like a child. I chuckled and shook my head.
"Enjoy the food!"
"Thank you!"
"Yeahhh thank youuuu!" He then started eating.

"I wish Mr Choi was here as well!"
"He went to the company but will be ehre soon we will buy him as well." He nodded and kept eating with a smile.
I started eating as well.
"Hmmm it is deliciouseeee!" I looked at him who had a pout and mouth full of food. I did my best not to laugh. I took my phone and took a picture of him.

"Is it that deliciouse?"
"Yeah but I am sure you won't underatand the good tastes. You don't feel good things and always nag!" He said and ate more.
"Well you like to bring the worst of me. Hey come here!"
"What is this?" I took the tissue and started wiping the cream on his lips.

"Cause you are a child you need extra care! There was some of the cream on your lips but uncle Kookie took care of it! Good boy eat your lunch now." I said and caressed his hair. He looked at me with narrowdd eyes.
"You are maki-"

"Wow who guessed someone will be with you the way you are now!" Yugyeom?

Jin pov

I turned my head and looked at the guy who said that sentence.