42 (Cause I love you)

Jungkook pov

"I need to see you in person! What you said shows the physical treatment is working but as I said I must check you!"

"You are deep thinking!" I looked at Tae.
"Good news are in their way!" His raised a brow.
"Yeah?" I closed the file in front of me.
"Yup!" He chuckled.
"The magics Jin knows! Should I ask him so I can control you as well?"
"Tae!"
"What? Your mood swings here is sometimes terrible!" He clicked his tongue and shook his head.

"We must get ready for the party!" He nodded.
"Jungkook!"
"Yes?"
"Uncle wants .....wants you meet the guy he told you to marry with!" He sighed.
"So what?"
"Ummm....maybe he doesn't even attend the party hmmm?" I shrugged.
"I don't care!"
"Maybe you could tell Jin that you are attending such a party and then he would understanf the situation an-"
"Would come and take the guy's hair one by one!" I know him! He will kill that guy.

"He won't do that! Come on he is mature enough." I sighed.
"Tae we've just started our relationship and don't want to mess things up. I will tell everything to that guy an-" I stopped as the phone rang.
"Dad?"

Namjoon pov

"You rejected Jeon Jungkook?"
"Yeah!"
"Namjoon!"
"Yes babe!" He came in front of me.
"You like playing with your child's feelings yeah?"

"He played with me! Now I-"
"Kim Namjoon!" I held his hands.
"I rejected the one he didn't want to marry. I didn't reject his boyfriend. Did I?" He started thinking.
"Look I don't know what you are up to but if my baby feels sad I will go to my parents' house and file a divorce!"
"Babe!"

"It was a warning! You think it is nice to be in your game? No! I am between you two oh my god!" I caressed his face.
"Lots of things will be enlightened today."
"Jin hasn't told that he'll come." I chuckled.
"He will come!"

Taehyung pov

"How come Mr Kim rejected you?" Jungkook chuckled.
"I am sure his son is one of those rich brats that want what he wants. How can he accept a husband on wheelchair." Well.....his son is now your boyfriend silly! Which means his father hasn't accepted you. Something we were afraid of.

"Maybe you did something weong yesterday! Jungkook it is better to apologi-"
"Why? He came to my company without any appoinment an-"
"Sir!" It was the maid.
"We brought your clothes for the party!" He nodded.
"Ok!" He looked at me.
"Have you brought your clothes?" I nodded.

"Yes! I'll change! The party will begin soon."
"Yeah! About Kim Namjoon don't bring up what happened ok?" I just nodded.
"What if he brings up it?"
"I'll handle it myself!" What if you fuck up more?

I took my phone out and called Jimin.
"Yeah!"
"Babe how are you?"
"I'm fine! You haven't gone?"
"We are getting ready! What about you?"
"Jin's coming here. He told me to stay home and he will join me."
"How I wished he would come." I whispered.
"Why?"
"Cause everyone would understand everything anyway I have to go I'll call you."
"Ok!"
"Take care of yourself and the baby ok?" He giggled.
"Ok!"
"Love you!"
"Love you too!"

Jin pov

"What should I do?" I looked at my suit which I had laid on my bed and the mask over there.
"The party has started."

I love my parents! I cannot lie to myself. Dad always was the loving dad everyone would wish for. He would always take me to different places when I was little. I can remember every single memory. He was tired but he wouldn't forget to play with me when he would come back home. He would teach me lots of things.

And appa! He as well taught lots of things. He taught mr how to live correctly. How to value people. How to help them! How to give love and hope to them!