28 (Moon)

Jin pov

"Sir everything's done the way you said." I looked all around the house.
"Awe you did really good more really fast. I didn't expect you finish it in half of a day!" He smiled and bowed.

"So here! Take this cheque." I gave him the cheque I took from Jungkook.
"Thank you sir!" I smiled.
"You're welcome! I payed you more for your hard and fast work."
"Thank you sir!" I smiled and nodded.
"You can go now!" They nodded and went out.

"Did you see how sir Jungkook took Jin to his room himself?" I heard some gigglings from my behind. So he was telling the truth that he himself took me?
"Yeah! These months the atmosphere of the house has changed I am really glad." I chuckled and shook my head. Now that the house colours has changed and the furniture will be changed it'll be way better.

"Put Jungkook's dinner on the tray or he'll be naggy an-"
"Jin but sir hasn't came yet!" I completely had forgotten. I looked at the clock.
"It is is 8!" He must have been here for now.

"Seyeon!"
"Yes Jin?"
"Did Mr Choi call to say about being late?" She came to me.
"No! Why?" I bit my bottom lip.
"He's late! He must have his dinner and pills."
"Why don't you call him?" I nodded.
"Go and tell the cook we'll serve the dinner alittle later."
"Ok!"

I took my phone and dialed Jungkook.
"Sorry but I am busy for now! If you want you can leave a message! Jungkook!"

Author pov

"Jungkook!" Jungkook looked at his phone as heard Jin's voice.
"You are still at work? It is late. You must not over work remember what the doctor said. You must rest as well! No need to be very responsible brattyyy!" Jin sang the last part and chuckled. He then sighed. The truth was he was feeling the absence of Jungkook! The house was not like always without Jungkook!

"I am sure you'll listen to it! So pack your stuffs and come home now. You must have your dinner and pills. More tomorrow we are going to your therapist so you must have energy!" Jungkook smiled. Eventhough Jin was not there but he could see the pout on his lips and he speaking like a little child moving his hands.

"Brattyyyy! Brattyyyyy! Hey why didn't you answer me? Huh? Wait Jungkook I'll show you! You know what never ever come back home again!" He laughed as Jin hung up the phone.
Stop laughing he sighed and massaged his temple.
"He is a brat! A real one! Selfish and fussy." He shook his head and closed his eyes.

A knock on the door took him from his thoughts.
"Sir! It is me Soobin!"
"Come in!" Soobin came in and bowed.
"Sir Jin has texted that you must be home and have your dinner and pills on time." He chuckled and shook his head.

"What exactly he has written?" Soobin bit his bottom lip.
"Soobi-"
"Sir here my phone read yourself!" Handing the phone to Jungkook he stepped back.

"Tell that fussy brat to bring his ass here and have his dinner and pills online or I'll make sure he won't see here for a month!" He smiled and shook his head reading the text.
"And cute!"
"What sir?" He looked at Soobin and shook his head.

"We have to go! He is waiting!"

Jin pov

"Jin sir is here!" I didn't respond and went back to my work.
"Jin he is downstai-"
"So?" I put some cream on my forehead.

"Aren't you the one who must greet me take me to my room help me go bath and have my dinner." I turned and looked at Jungkook who just entered.
"As for the first ones Mr Choi is the one who does these and for the last one better to look at the clock I do not have energy for that! I called you and you didn't answer. So it is all your fault!" I smiled and turned to the mirror.