19 (Unique)

Author pov

"Ahhhh he is really little!" Jin said as was cooing the sonogram Jimin has given him.
"What do you expect from a baby? Huh? He is not even born!" Jungkook said and looked at him.
"I just said to say!" He said with tightened brows and pouted lips.
"Yeah yeah! I forgot we our self have a baby here!" Jin looked at him.

"We both know who is the baby here! Brattyyyy! Now go you are disturbing my private time with my friend. Oh my god do you know what is personal time? I am always taking care of you and am prisoned in this house hear you scolding me! Someone save me from this-"
"If anyone here must protest it’s me! Oh my god come and save me from this nurse! Abuser scolder bra-" He stopped as looked at Jin’s face.
"What?" Jin said with raised brows.
"I meant you-"
"Go back to your office! The files will gladly welcome you!" Jin said with a stern voice. Jungkook pouted.
"Mean!"
"Excuse me?"
"Nothing! Jimin I am really happy I as well told Tae! Congrats!" Jimin smiled.
"Thank you Jungkook!"
"I am going! Hey you don't forget my lunch now your friend's here." Jin looked at him.
"Ok ok I am going!"

As Jungkook left Jimin burst into a fit laughter.
"What"” Jin asked his friend who was laughing very hard.

"Oh my god! Don't tell me you two are like this most of the time!”
"Let's say always!" Jimin laughed.
"You were like two children! Though funny and cute!"
"Cute? Where is the cuteness! Bearing his stubborn ass is cute? Let me tell you if you in my place you would kill him! You think the where does those news come from? A nurse killed his boss! They don't say the reason but if Jungkook becomes your boss you have logical reasons to do that! He is a brat! A real one!"
"As if you are not!"
"Heyyyyy!" Jimin laughed.

"But seriously you've controlled him well!" A smiled made his way on Jin’s lips.
"I did didn't I? I controlled that Kim Namjoon who when his name comes everyone are afraid! This is just Jungkook!" Jimin chuckled.

"So what did Tae say about the baby?"
"He was head over heels dancing and screaming I am going to be a dad! It is why we went to the doctor in the early morning! Ah my dad was not better than him! He is already thinking about the baby set!" Jin smiled and hold Jimin.

"I am happy for you very happy!" Jimin hold him back.
"So….what are you going to do?" The smile on Jin's lips disappeared.
"Wanna where did I go yesterday?" Jimin looked at him knowing well his friend was changing the topic.

"We went to the lake! Ahhhh at first Jungkook was against that but then I told him if he doesn't come I won’t forgive him. You know he was a brat yesterday and moody! We had a row but he apologized!" Jimin got shocked.

"Jungkook apologized?" Jin giggled.
"Yeah! Not once but multiple times! So I asked him to take me for a picnic. You must have seen him playing with water. We were all wet. We then went sailing! Ah the sunset was really beautiful Jimin!" Jimin looked at Jin. Jin was an easy going person and would go lots of places but never ever has talked about it like this.

"So you enjoyed it?" Jin nodded.
"And forgave him!" He giggled.
"He had missed his mother!" He said and sighed.
"Jungkook has a broken soul. All I am doing is gluing the broken parts.: He said and looked at Jimin.
"And after that?" Jin sighed.

"What did they say?"
"Nothing I just…..Jin I cannot understand it! You have money! More than any other person. You have everything you want and now you are hear and as you said bearing Jungkook’s whiny ass."
"What is the problem with wanting to taste differen-"
"This is not what the Jin I know could bear for a second." Jimin’s words snapped him. He is right!
"Tae is bringing a new nurse!" He got shocked.

"What?"
"You must leave! Sooner or later he will fin-"
"Why did you do-"
"Jin! You must leave here! If uncle finds you are here….do you have any brain? You know what will happen? Jungkook's father's company is one of his rivals. Do you know what will happen to your father?"
"Tell him I won't-"
"Jin listen your dad-"