31 (Help)

Jimin pov

I looked at Jungkook who was looking at his lap from the time he has arrived.
"Seems Jin was right about him being a grandpa!" I whispered to myself.
"Did you say something?" I looked at him and smiled.
"No! Ummm.....do you want something? I wanted to bring but you said you don't feel like eating!" He shook his head.

"Ok!" I smiled and nodded. He again looked at his lap.
"Jungkook!" He looked at me.
"Would you mind to tell me why made you to come here?" He swallowed and looked at me.
"Ummm....I....I came here for help!"
"Help?" He nodded like a lost puppy. I chuckled.
"How can I help you? More with what?"

"Seokjin!"
"Jin?" He nodded.
"I love him!" I smiled and nodded.
"Tae told me about it! I am happy an-"
"We are not dating so me loving him must not make you happy!" I bit my bottom lip trying my best not to laugh.
"So how can I help you?" He turned to me completely.

"I heard you are his best friend."
"Yeah!"
"Now answer my questions from when you are friends?" He asked quickly.
"Hey hey hey! Stop stop why you became like a ditector?" He pouted and lowered his head.
"Aishhhh I don't know what to do I just wanna know more about him so I can confess my love and.....maybe catch his attention.....he is not like others! I mean Seokjin prefers to go on a tree when he wants to be alone not going to his room and listen to a music and relax. He prefers to fight when he can step back! He likes to challange the smallest things. It is funny but he likes to do the opposite thing that others are doing! He feels what is right and will do it." He chuckled and shook his head.

"Seems you know Jin more than me!" He looked at me.
"Yeah?" He asked like a little child making me laugh.
"Yup! But wait you forgot something!" He forrowed his brows.
"He is the greatest brat!" He laughed and shook his head.

"How can I forget that?"
"Don't know! Maybe love is making you forget his bads. Anyway Jin likes surprise. You can ask him for a date the way he will like! Ummm......and as you said different! Not something common! Maybe a date on the top of a tree will be his favourite?" He lowered his head.

"I wish I could climb that tree!" I held his hand.
"Jungkook!" He looked at me.
"Jin never ever sees your disability if he wants to be with you! He is a person that if he chooses you is because of you. Not cause of your money! Not your looks! Just cause of yourself!" He breathed deeply and nodded.
"I am trying my best to accept this bu-" He was cut wheny phone rang.

"Sorry it must be Tae-" I closed my eyes as saw uncle's name.
"Shit!"

Author pov

Jungkook could see how Jimin's face change. It was like he was stressed out.
"Is something wrong?" Jungkook asked with raised brows. Jimin swallowed and gave him a fake smile.
"No no! I'll be back!" He then went somewhere." Jungkook shook his head.
"He is surely Jin's best friend!" Taking a look all over the house his eyes met the pictures on the wall.

It was when he found a picture two little boys. They were at the age od 2.
"It must be Jimin!" He chuckled and looked at the other one. He looked cute and....familiar?
"Is he Seok-
"Uncle believe me if I see that brat I myself will bring him to you." It was Jimin who was whispering to Namjoon.
"Jimin this party is important! Where is he?" Jimin on the other hand didn't know what to say.

"Jin....is....right now he is in....Tae knows about it!"
"Does he mean Seokjin?" Jungkook who was listening wasn't sure if he heard right or no!
"Yeah yeah! I will tell him! What my dad why?" Jimin said and closed his eyes.
"Uncle I swear I'll tell him and make him to attend that party!"
"Ok bye!" He then hung up the phone and breathed deeply.
"Kim fucking....aishhhh!"