8 (Different)

Jungkook pov

"Wakey wakey sleepy head!" I opened my eyes as someone pinched my nose.
"Good morniiingggg!" For a moment I thought an angel is infront of me. I was looking at him who was smiling to me.
"The most beautiful and handsome person right? You are thinking about this?"
"Seokjin!"
"Yeah!"
"Shut up!" He pouted and went back.

"Yeahhhhh! Welcome sunshine to Jungkook's room." He said and put the curtain's away.
"Seokjin I-"
"Come on sit on your wheelchair we have alot to do." Something came in my mind.
"I am sure I set my pyone to ring- wait a minute." I took my phone anf looked at the time. I sighed and closed my eyes.

"Seokjin what time is it?"
"6:41:34 now 35 now 36 no-"
"When did I tell you to wake me up Seokjin?" He burst into laughter.
"Seo-"
"Seokjin Seokjin ahhh you are funny when you want to boss around things." I sighed.
"You know a big company is under my hand and everyone don't even breathe wothout my order?" He came near me we a smirk.

"Look mister! I actually had made crazy one of those company CEOs which I am sure is even worse than you. I have capabilities that you are not aware of. I can make everyone to do whatever I want so don't try to boss around me and be a good boy and sit on your wheelchair or will regret what's going to happening in upcoming moments." No! Not screaming again!

Author pov

Jin was walking all around Jungkook's room throwing rose petals everywhere which Jungkook was contain taht everywhere. Jungkook didn't know Jin has lots of weapons in his hands.
"La la la lalaaaaa la la la lalaaaalalalalaaaaaa la la la la." He went to Jungkook and throw some petals on his head.

"Laaaaaaaaaaaa!" Jungkook had greeted teeth and closed eyes thinking what has he done in his life that must bear a crazy person.
"La la lalalalala!"
"ENOUGH!" Seokjin looked at him with pouted lips.

"Did you yell at me?"
"I did!" He put his hand on his chest.
"Oh my god oh my god! Mr Choiiiii everybodyyyy come and seee how this abuser bosss is treatingggg meeeeeeeeeeee." He said and tapped his feet on the ground making Jungkook shock.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Abuser scolder! Sillyyyyyyy! He yelledddd at meeeeeeeeee! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" Jungkook quickly went to him.
"Hey hey calm down calm down. What should I do? Huh?" Jin smiled. In that time Mr Choi entered teh room.

"Jin is something happening you were scremaing." He smiled to Mr Choi.
"Everything's all fine! Please take bratty to take a shower and then have his breakfast." He smiled and caressed Jungkook's hair.
"Good boy! You are the best boy! Now go and take a shower uncle Jinnie is proud of you!" Jungkook greeted his teeth and breathed deeply.

Namjoon pov

"Joon it is 3 days. I want my baby!" I looked at my husband who was a ceying mess.
"Sweetheart he is all fine I am-"
"Call my son I want to know where he is and bring him back. What if someome has stolen him? Namjoon I want my son FROM YOU. Just look cause of a stupid thing you kicked my son out of his house." I looked at him disbeliefe.

"Hoseok babe he himself lw-"
"CALL HIMMM!"
"Ok ok baby I will call Jimin he surely knows where he is."
"No call Jin!"
"Babe let's see if it is with Jimin. We then will go there if he was with Jimin ok?" He wiped his tears and nodded.

I sighed! This brat!

Taehyung pov

"Taeeeee!" I saw Jimin running to me.
"What is this baby?"
"Un...uncle Nam....Namjoon! It.... is-"
"Mr Kim is calling you?" He nodded.
"What should I do? Tae you know I am really bad at lying. More Jin told me he will hate me if I tell his dad where he is." I looked at him who was near crying.