16 (Apologize)

Jungkook pov

I could hear movings from outside! Is he really leaving?

"Sir what's happening?" I turned my head as Mr Choi entered my room. I bit my bottom lip.
"He is being the brat he always is!" Everyone leave me! First my mom! Then Yugyeom! Multiple nurses! No one can stay beside me!
"If he doesn't like to stay the-"

"He never ever said he doesn't like to stay here!" I looked at him.
"Did he tell you he doesn't like here? Did he once blame you for your disability? No! All he did was doing his best to show you you are capable. To show you there is no difference being on a wheelchair yes you have some disabilities but doesn't mean you are uncapable." I swallowed.
"He won't leave it is like one of his jokes that is not funny at all an-"
"What if he really leaves?" I turned my head.

"He wants to leave so let him leave."
"Is it what you really want?" He is irritating! He is a brat! Not listening! Doing whatever he wants and never listens!
"No!" I whispered qnd looked outside.

"Please bring those three too!" I looked at him who was taking his luggages.
"He is leaving! Oh I should go maybe I can stop him!" Mr Choi then ran outside.
"He won't leave! He won't!"

Jin pov

"Jin Jin wait!"
"Mr Choi!"
"Hey son what happened why ar-"
"That brat disrespected me and my attitudes insulting me not caring saying harsh words an-"
"Hey hey calm down! I know Jungkook was alittle disre-" I chuckled.
"Alittle? He told me my attitudes are shits! He told me I am always botheirng him while I want to help me. He told me....I want to show the worst of him while all I am doing is doing my best so he can feel happy feel useful but THIS BRAT is an IDIOT!" He sighed.

"I am calling Taehyung and will tell him I am leaving! I hope you can find someone of course I doubt cause no one will bear his whiny ass and it was just me who could handle him!" I said and took my luggages going toward the gate.
"Jin! Jin wait!" I didn't listen.

"Where should I go now?" I should go to Jimin! Yeah then we will find a way maybe Taehyung can find me somewhere else to work. More I saved my two months salary!
"Oh I must have half the salary of this months too I will tell Tae!" I then took my phone and took a taxi.

"Seokjin!"

Author pov

Jin got shocked as beard Jungkook! He quickly turned his head as saw Jungkook was coming to him who was standing with his seven luggages outside the house.
Jungkook chuckled as saw his luggages and shook his head.

"Someone's mad!" Jungkook said and looked at Jin. He didn't react and rolled his eyes. He sighed and went straight to the point.
"Don't leave!" Jin didn't say anything and looked at his phone to know where the taxi is. Jungkook took one his luggages.

"Come in!" He took his luggage.
"You disrespected me so bye!"
"I'm sorry!" Jin raised his brows. Jungkook was not a person to admit his apologize this soon.
"Come in!"
"So you think with a simple apologize you can make me forget those harsh words? You know how that words effected me? My heart my soul! What kind of a person you are Jungkook huh?" He said and put his hand on his heart looking at the sky.

Jungkook by now was sure if Jin debut as an actor he surely will get an oscar.
It was when the taxi came.
"I have to go-" He grabbed Jin's wrist.
"Hey I apologized!"
"And I didn't accept it! Please help me with my-"
"Hey no you won't go anywhere. Sir you can go-"
"No I wanna leave! Come on take my lugga-"
"Seokjin! He won't leave so you-"
"Who are you to st-"
"I said you will stay-"
"Come and take my lugga-"
"No you-"

"Sir sir sir! Please! First make a decision and then call a taxi!" The taxi driver said.
"Now what should I do?"
"You know what kind of harsh words he told me? He said....I am trying to show the worst of him. He said I am bothering! Isn't it harsh?" He asked the taxi driver.
"Ah I am sorry! You are right!" The driver said.