25 (I'm wishing)

Author pov

"Jungkook! Jungkook you brat come down!" Jin said flustrated from the phone was connected to Jungkook's room.
"Here I must go all these stairs for his dinner." In his way he was met with Mr Choi.
"Mr Choi do you know where is Jungkook?"

"He was in the pool!"
"Pool?" He nodded.
"Ok! Just tell the cook to make some orange juice for him." Mr Choi smiled! He liked how careful Jin is. Even those two were bickering all time but deep inside he knew something had bloomed between them.
"Sure!" Jin smiled and went to the pool floor.

"You brat I t-" He was cut when saw Jungkook sitting at the edge his feet in water and he was looking in the water sometimes splashing some.
"A day will come I will dive deeply! Like past! No better than that!" Jin smiled and leaned to the door he was standing at.
His eyes were on Jungkook who was smiling boldly. A smile he hasn't ever seen.
"His smile is beautiful!" He whispered and sighed.

He saw Jungkook started splashing water everywhere and laughing like a child.
"Hey hey what are you doing?" Jungkook immediatly turned his head as heard Jin's voice while he was laughing. Jin took the towel was there and started drying his wet hair.

"I called you for dinner but there was no respond. Guess you became tired today! Yeah? Mr Jeon!" He said and giggled.
"You like teasing me yeah?" Jin chuckled.
"I wish I could have recorded you playing like a child and would send it to whoever is in that company ahhhh Mr Jeon the CEO of-"
"Seokjin!" He clapped his hands.
"Yeah! From now on becareful Jungkook! I am everywhere to catch something then share it everywhere."
"And what will you achieve?"
"Laughing at you! Isn't it enough?" Jungkook shook his head.
"You are unbelievable!" Jin giggled and put the towel on the chair their.

"Come you must have your dinner. Then sleep an the-"
"Am I a child? Like you are my mom you must have your dinner then brush your teeth and then sleep."
"Yes sweetheart and don't forget to be a good boy!" Jin said pursing his lips together trying not to laugh. On the other hand Jungkook didn't know what to say. Jin's teasings were different for him now. Like he liked them.

"I am hungry!"
"And now you are whiney. Oh let me help you to sit on you wheelchair." Jin took Jungkook's arms.
"Be careful not to slip!" He said as was trying to hold Jungkook and put him on his wheelchair. Jungkook was heavy and not match for Jin.

On the other hand Jungkook could see how Jin was trying his best.
"No need to hold me from now on!" Jin opened the wheels' lock.
"Ah finally what happened to you? I thought it is my duty!"
"You are not strong enough!" Jungkook said and started moving.
"Of course I am! I am a man! I have abs. Don't look at my tiny waist."
"Here you are always whining about you carrying me pushing my wheelchair and the things you do rarely. You just want to stand against me." Jin pouted and shook his head.

"No! No! I am a mature and logical person!" Jungkook stopped and looked at him.
"Mature and logical!" Jin turned to him and nodded. They both were looking at eachother and suddenly burst into laughter.
"Come on you must wear your clothes I have to cahnge as well look you made my clothes all wet. Come on brattty!" Jin said and started pushing Jungkook's wheelchair.

"Wait Seokj-"
"Yeahhhhhh goooooooo!"

Jungkook pov

"You are smiling!" I looked at Mr Choi.
"And what's with that smile?" He chuckled.
"What do you think about Seokjin?"
"Brat irritating fussy nosy-"
"Awe you are being unfair. He brought lots of happiness here."

"You mean you weren't happy before his coming?"
"We were but what I meant was he brought new lights. Didn't he?" I shook my head.
"Mr Choi what do you think in that brat? He is as irritating as fuck. Let's not forget he spends my money for himself."
"Then why do you give his salary completely?" I lowered my head.