30 (Trip)

Author pov

"Babe I'll call you later!" Taehyung smirked and hung up his phone. Clicking his tongue he nodded.
"So?" He asked and leaned to his table as was looking at Jungkook who was now looking at him with narrowed eyes.

"So? I love Seokjin!" He chuckled.
"I ain't Seokjin!" He said and shook his head. On the other hand Jungkook was flustrated.
"Wow thank you! I thought he was you great you made everything clear." Jungkook said and fake laughed.
"Good you found it! Cause the idiot you are you come here telling me except confessing this to the one you love WHO is Seokjin!" Jungkook bit his bottom lip. Taehyung was right! But how can he tell it to him?

"Jungkook!" He looked at Taehyung.
"You must tell him an-"
"I don't know!"
"What do you mean?" He shifted his head and swallowed.
"I....I don't....I mean I-"
"You are afraid if he rejects you yeah?"
"Why on earth he will reject me? I am handsome rich-"
"A pain in ass a great nagger-"
"Are you Seokjin that are telling these to me?" Taehyung chuckled.

"Well....these are the things he may tell you."
"Are they the only reasons?" Jungkook whispered but it didn't pass Taehyung ears. Going to Jungkook he sat on a chair.
"I know Jin well! Clean all of the negative thoughts about your disability! Jin is a person who values people with their own personality! He may look like a brat and maybe is a brat one but.....he is very understanding when it comes to these things!" Jungkook looked at into Taehyung eyes. He knew Jin and has found it from the incident happened in the reataurant with his ex.

"I know just.....you know maybe I am overthinking!" Jungkook said and shook his head with a puff.
"And are pussy!"
"Tae!" Taehyung laughed.
"Come on! Man up dude! It is not like you weren't in a relationship before. You can count on my help too."
"Yeah but......but something's different with Jin!" Taehyung smiled.
"I get it! But you have to do something!" Jungkook didn't know how to confess his feelings to the great brat of the world! He was afraid of Jin's reaction!

"One more thing stop acting like an inlove teenager believe me everyone who sees you will find you are a silly inlove person. Try to act norma-"
"Jungkooookkk!" It was when the door got opened.
"You are here? Here I am searching for you everywhere? Why are you here? You have a meeting! How irres- hey why are you going back again?" Jin asked Jungkook who was going back with his wheelchair. Taehyung sighed and shook his head.

"Am I a monster? Huh? Why are escap-"
"Jin Jungkook just wants to rest! Better to take him to his room I'll handle the meeting!" Jin tilted his head and pouted.
"I need to buy a pregnancy kit!" He said making both Jungkook and Taehyung shock.

"W-what?" Jungkook asked disbeliefe. Jin was always with him....what if oe of the maids and him were having sex and now Jin is pregnant!
"Your mood swings are alot! Jungkook you must-"
"Ok enough! I wanna go to my room!" Jungkook said and went out of Taehyung's office. Jin shook his head.
"Poor guy! He has lost his mind!" With that Jin left the office as well.

"He surely has lost his mind!" Taehyung said and laughed.

Jungkook pov

"All is well all is well! Act normal an-"
"Jungkook!" I got shocked as saw him near me.
"You sure you are fine?" I nodded and cleared my throat. Tae said I must aft normal.

"Yeah Seokjin! Is there something abnormal here?" He nodded without hesitate.
"And what is it?"
"You!" He said with a tight lip smile. I breathed deeply. I must say what is in my heart.
"I....I....." opening my eyes I saw him having his face cupped with his hands looking at me with a pout. I did my best not to smile as he looked like a baby.

"You....you...you what Jungkook?"
"Ummmm....I am all fine!" He took a chocolate and came up the table sitting on it.
"Well....even if I doubt it but fine. Anyway Tae said you are tired let's go to your bed an-"
"I wanted to tell you something?" He looked everywhere and then looked at me.
"Me?" He asked and pointed to himself.