9 (Therapy)

Jungkook pov

"Yeahhhhh yeahhh yeahhhh!" I sighed and closed my eyes.
"I wonder how old is he!" I looked at him who was jumping with the big ball was there for the patient's therapies.

"Seokji-"
"Yeahhhhh! Jungkooookkkk! It is really funnyyyyy!" He said and giggled.
"Oh my god stop that's fo-"
"Hey Jungkook!" I looked at my therapist.
"Hi Yugyeom!"
"Wohooooo!" He chuckled as saw Jin.
"Who is he?" I puffed.
"My new nurse!" He laughed.
"Wow cool! Anyway seems he is interested in therapy sessions." I shook my head.

"Seokjin enough!" He turned to me and saw the therpaist he quickly came bouncing on the ball like a child.
"Heyyy I am Jin! Bratty's nurse!"
"Seokjin!" Yugyeom chuckled.
"Nice to meet you Jin! I am Yugyeom." He smiled and they shaked hands.

"Ok I need your help with Jungkook's therapy." He quickly nodded.
"As if you will do what he says."
"Excuse me did I hear something?"
"Yes I said stop being a child and follow us to my therapy place." He rolled his eyes and puffed.

"Ok! We will do the massage and then teh other therapies before your excersises ok?" I nodded. All of these things are useless. I am doing them for nothing.
"I still don't understand what is use of these shits when I cannot see any progress. I am telling we arw wasting our ti-"
"Jungkook!" I looked at him who was shaking his head.
"Yeah?"
"Shut up!"
"You-"
"Come on we have to goooo!" He sang and started pushing the wheelchair!

Jin pov

I looked at Jungkook who was standing.
"Jungkook come on take a step." He shook his head.
"I...can't!" The therapist had his arms and helping him to take baby steps.

"No! Enough for today." He said and sat on his chair.
"We have an hour-"
"I am done today!"
"He will do that Yugyeom."
"Seok-"
"Come on you can now let me help you yeah?" He looked at me and I smiled to him. He must find himself. He can do it and I am sure about it.

"So what should I do?" I asked the therapist.
"Just hold his arms and make him walk." I nodded.
"Come on Jungkook stand up!"
"Seok-"
"Jungkook stand up or I swear you will reg-"
"Ok ok ok! I will stand up!" I smiled.
"Very good! Good boy uncle Jinnie won't forget your reward! What do you like? Icecream maybe?" He looked at me with narrowed eyes and I chuckled.

"Stand up!" He sighed and tried to stand up.
"Yeahhh Jungkook Jungkook Ju-" I got quite as he looked at me.
"I just wanted to cheer you up!" I said and smiled.
"Just shut up it is the best way you can help!" He said with greeted teeth!

"Rude!" He came near me and I stepped back.
"Rude? You are the one who is rude not just rude but reckless not just that-"
"Hey hey hey mister! What do you think about yourself! You are frank bratty and bossy ahhh how do I work for you? You must be thanksful a cute and lovable man who is the most handaome person in all over the world is your nurse." He narrrowed his eyes.

"You know you have a high level of comfidence yeah? Cute lovable and the most handsome man?"
"I-" I got quite as my back hit the wall. I looked at the way we've came.
"Hey Jungkook!" I said and tapped his shoulder.
"Yeah?"
"Look at your back!" I said and smiled.

I could see how shocked he became as saw the way he has walked. I chuckled.
"Yeah you saw you can do it?"
"Ah Jungkook you did really well." His therapist said.
I could feel his grip on my arms was getting tighter.

"Hey hey do your feet hurt?"
"I.... I don't think can stand more." He said.
"Oh his muscles are tired." His therapist brought his wheelchair.
"Ok you did alot for today! Yiu must rest your muscles. Ok?" He nodded.
"Jin I will give you his excersises he must do them every day. Help him with them!"
"Yes sirrrr!" I looked at Jungkook who had a small smile on his lips looking at his feet.