Chapter 26

Sofia's POV

I felt like suffocating, it was like I couldn't breathe properly. I hated this feeling. Oh my good lord what's is happening.

Suddenly there was a force, asking me to open my eyes, the force was so sudden that I had no choice left but to open my eyes. But no matter how much I tried at the end I was tired and couldn't open my eyes.

"Stop!" I finally opened my eyes.

Suddenly many flashes were before my eyes and my head started to hurt. It was pounding. But that's when the thing happened.

I remembered... I remembered how it all happened. I remember Shuriki, I remember what was the reason for me going to Auradon. I remember dad, James, Amber. I remember how Hugo shielded me from the curse. I remember what happened to Alana and I also remember the culprit.

But I saw Maleficient. Wait! wasn't she a gecko? Umm, what exactly happened while I was out? "Does anyone care to explain?" I voiced my thoughts.

Ew, my voice is so hoarse.

"Well, you see....." Amber said scratching the back of her neck.

"You were under a curse which is broken now!" Maleficent answered.

"Yeah, I remember that.... but weren't you a gecko?" I asked.

"Oh about that..."

Maleficient POV

~Flashback~

"Mom! We need grandma to help Sofia!" Wait a minute who is Sofia and who is this old grandma, Miranda is mentioning? Oh, maybe the beast and his Rosie.

Disney characters are just so unrealistic.
Oops, I forgot I am one myself......

"But she is a gecko Miranda!" Mal said calmly.

"But can't she be turned into a human and save Sofia?" Miranda asked.

"Well she can but the only way she can be turned into Human again is she needs to learn how to love!" Mal said.

"Mom, I need to save Sofia! I know Rolland can protect Amber and James from that crazy witch but what about Sofia!? She needs protection! The protection which only Grandma can give her!" Miranda said while tears slid down her cheeks.

I can't see this Miranda anymore. The lady I knew was brave and don't know how to cry. What exactly the matter is? Seems like Mal is in for a surprise.

I can turn into a human easily I didn't do that because I thought that I am gonna retire but looks like it's time to pay moors a visit.

I chanted a spell under my breath and turned into a human again.

A gasp was heard from Mal and Miranda.

"OH MY GOD! YOU DIDN'T-" Mal was cut off by Miranda.

"Grandma!!!! I need your help!" She said.

"Woah there! Calm down! And explain everything!" I told her.

~End of Flashback~

Sofia's POV

"I remember everything!" I said after I heard Maleficent's explanation.

"Really?" Amber asked surprised.

I nodded my head agreeing to what she thought.

"Where's Hugo?" I asked when I finally sensed that except me, Malfecient, and Am no one was in the room.

"James led him outside... He was way too worried about you and he also needed rest! He was by your side since yesterday afternoon and never left your side." Amber said.