Chapter 19

Sofia POV

"Good Morning Everyone." I greeted everyone with a smile. But I noticed something strange.

As soon as I came everyone went quiet. They all were forcing a smile.

"Good Morning Sofia," Vivian said with a forced smile.

I nodded and said. "What's wrong? Why are you all acting strange all of sudden?"

"Oh, nothing sweetie! We were discussing you going to lost isles." Mal stated.

"Oh, anyways I was thinking I will meet my friends there too," I said

"That's great!" Uncle Richard said with a real smile.

"Hmmm. Pancakes! My favorite!" I exclaimed and started digging.

~~~

After taking a last glance at the mirror I was satisfied with my look

It was a little villain type. And I loved it to be honest. It made me feel myself.

"All set!" I said and headed towards the limo.

"What are you doing here?" I nearly screamed when I saw the gang excluding Nick of course inside the limo.

"Tagging along, duh," Hugo responded in the duh tone.

"I guess I already said no," I said eyeing James, where the words he said yesterday meant nothing.

"Don't look at me, your fiance dragged all of us here," James said and the others nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, I did," Hugo admitted and I ignored him and went to the driver's seat and started the car.

"Are you gonna drive?" Hugo asked in horror and I once again ignored him.

"Are you ignoring me?" He asked and I ignored him.

"You gotta answer me or else-" I cut him.

"We are gonna be there in a few seconds so I would like everyone to follow me and DO NOT SMILE at anyone and also keep a check on your belongings because there are many thieves out there," I said and get out of the car.

"Oh look, who's here?" A voice said.

"Oh, Harry! Long time no see!" I said with an odd smirk.

"Oh Sofia! You have guests with you! You know what my grandfather did when Mal had guests with her?" He asked.

"Kidnapped?" I asked with a fake curiosity.

"Seems like you know this story very well." He said and turned to go. Strange.

"Who is he?" Vivian asked. "Harry hooks the second," I answered and continued to walk towards my room here.

"Follow me and check your pockets," I answered.

They did as told.

"I picked up a stone and threw it on the board and it turned and the door opened.

"It's amazing style," James said in awe.

I shrugged and continued climbing the stairs and unlocked the doors of the room.

I came here after 1 whole year.

"You do spray painting?" Frederick asked.

"Yeah, I do," I said.

"What happened Amber?" I asked Amber as I noticed she was looking somewhere.

"Who is she?" She asked while looking at the picture of Alana.

I made it myself.

"She is Princess Alana of Freckles," I answered with a sad smile.

"Freckles?" Hugo asked and I nodded.

"Isn't it the same kingdom where last year we went to the ball of umm what was the name again?" He said.

"Roses?" I asked him.

"Yes, the ball of roses." He said.

"Anyways, are we going to see something or what?" Vivian asked in a bored tone.

"Sorry Vivian, but can't it's a matter of safety," I answered.

Someone knocked on the door.

I opened it to find...

I know, I already published Chapter 19. But I thought it was very messy and wouldn't suit the plot so I had to re-write it.

Anyways, I was having a little writer's block that's the reason this chapter is short.

~Love

Navya