Chapter 4

"James, I am ready to go with you." A familiar voice said.

"Oh hi, Amber, and you too Sofia."

He smiled politely unlike someone who doesn't even know how to behave to a lady.

He was so rude.

I really hate that guy.

Well, why am I even thinking about him?

(A N:  Because you are in love, girl.)

"Hey, Des!" Amber said lovingly.

"Hello, Des." I greeted him with a smile.

"Oh yeah, I forget to tell you that I and my friends are having a sleepover today," James said.

"Ok." I and Amber replied in unison.

"But normally the sleepover will start from 6:00 p.m. so why is Des coming right now?" Am asked curiously.

"Oh about that. We will do some preparation before everyone starts to come. And yes Hugo is coming too." James said but wait what?

"Ummm, can you repeat the last name again please?" I asked unsure if I heard right.

"Hugo." A voice came from behind me.

Oh, what's with people coming behind me and saying all of sudden.

And when I turned around I saw him.

"Name's Hugo is there anything wrong with my name Princess Clums?"

I was trying very hard not to grit my teeth.

"Of course not there's nothing wrong with your name Prince Jerk."  My tone came sharp.

"Wait guys, wait. Hold up!" We heard Amber trying to stop very hard because she must have sensed something strange.

"What is it Am?" I asked but my tone soft as usual.

"You both know each other?" She looked at me and Hugo.

"Long story." I and Hugo said at the same time and glared at each other.

"Oh, you know what? You guys look cute when fighting or even glaring at each other." Amber cooed.

"Me? Him? Puh-lease. Never ever will that happened. Over my dead body." I said.

"Hah, me and she will never date." He said.

"But Amber never mentioned about you two being together," Desmond said while smirking.

Oh how much I wish that earth would swallow me. We took a different meaning of what Amber said.

Heat crept on my cheeks. I then took a side glance at Hugo and saw that his ears were red from embarrassment.

"Ok quit it you four. We need to go home now." James acted like he is the mature one among us but truth to be told he is the one who always behaves childishly.

"Yeah, yeah listen to James as he is mature among all of us. " Amber said sarcastically.

"Like you are mature." And then they started bickering about who is more mature.

"I am."

"You are not."

"Am."

"Am not."

"Am"

"Am no-

"Stop! Why are guys bickering at such a small thing? Let's sit inside the carriage."

"Yes plz, now let's go in the carriage." Hugo agreed with me. I was quite taken aback by him agreeing with me. So I just stood there looking at him with my mouth open. I even forget what's going around me.

"Close your mouth or fly will go inside your mouth and also stop staring at me that way. Sit in the carriage otherwise, I will have no choice but to carry you." Hugo said.

"Y-yeah I am going there only." I stuttered.

So guys I think that's for today, I am sorry for so short a chapter. Actually, I wasn't having time right now. But still, I managed to write this much at least I didn't let you hang there only.

Btw you really thought it was Hugo who said 'I am ready.' right? I was knowing! Well surprise, surprise. It was Desmond and now you may think familiar voice? and Desmond? You will get to know that soon how?

That's for now.
Stay tuned,
Navya.