Chapter 21

*Time skip to one month later because of your lazy author.*

Thrid POV

All the EVKs (Ever Rleam Kids)& VKs (Villain kids) were doing something to keep them busy.

They were back to Ever Realm and were continuing the school.

Amber being Amber was hosting a berry ball as she calls it.

James was practicing with his sword.

Sofia was in Welshire spending time with Welshire royals.

Hugo was admiring Sofia unaware of the fact that Sofia knows he was staring.

Axel was talking with his friend Mike on phone but paying attention to whatever his soon-to-be sister-in-law was ranting about with his mother and father.

The current king and queen of Welshire were listening to Sofia and thing how mature and kind-hearted she is.

Astrid was with her friend on face time talking about Amber's upcoming ball.

Hildegard was ranting about diamonds to her boyfriend, Zandar. They started dating two years ago.

Clio is painting beautiful scenery.

Frederick is thinking about his crush AKA Princess Clio of Corinthia.

Vivian was singing some songs sitting in her music room, her favorite place in the whole castle.

Desmond was talking to his Aunt Naddie, one of his fears.

Nick, Asher, and Kelvin were having some boy's talk.

Everything was going perfectly...

And now it was time when everyone was getting ready for the berry ball as Amber calls it.

Well almost everyone...

Someone was throwing tantrums and was taunting his brother for choosing the wrong clothes as he wants to look more handsome and charming for his Cinderella in a green dress.

I know what you are thinking, Hugo... Am I right?

Well, the answer is a big no!

He is Sam! The son of one of the great knights of Enchancia Sir Bartebly Williams and The Sister of the king of Enchancia Duchess Matilda the brother of John.

His Cinderella was no other than Princess or you might know her one of Sofia's friends, Jade.

The granddaughter of Carlos and Jane. Carlos is the son of Cruella da Vil and Jane is the daughter of Fairy godmother.

The same Jade who we thought is a peasant and is Sofia's one of the besties from Enchancia, dunwidee village.

But surprise!

Anyways, let's see what others are doing...

Hmm, How about what Enchancian royals are doing?

~~~

"Sofia you need to sing, please. As the singer, I hired ditched me." Amber begged Sofia to sing or else her party is doomed. After a lot of effort, Sofia finally gave in.

"Fine!" Sofia said and immediately ran inside her room as she has to get ready fast.

"Oh, what should I wear?" She asked herself. She rumbled from her dresses and mummers were escaping her mouth. 'No! Too fancy' 'Not my style' 'Way too short' 'Way too long' 'Way too plain' and so on...

Until she saw a perfect dress on her bed with a note 'wear me'.

It was just perfect, it wasn't very fancy, it was her style dress, it wasn't too short for her liking, it wasn't too long, wasn't too simple. Just perfect.