Two

And then he again said some magic words and in an instant the rain turned into rain of roses.

"Oh, it's beautiful." I said in awe.

"I know right?" Amber exclaimed.

James nodded his head in agreement.

"Ok kids, now let's go inside." King Roland said.

As we started to go inside I saw a lot of servants bowing and Curtsying. As we walked on the red cloth.

I think I should also curtsy back so I asked Amber about it.

"Uhh, Amber?"

"Yes, Sofia. Do you want to say something?"

"Yes, do we have to curtsy back to all the servants."

"No silly, we don't. We only curtsy in front of other royals, nobles." She said.

"Ok." I replied to her explanation.

As we were still going. I noticed it was only me and Amber left in the hallways.

But suddenly I bumped into someone.

"Watch, where you are going princess." Mr. Cedric said.

"Oh, Mr. Cedric. I can't believe I finally met a sorcerer. And that rain of roses was beautiful." I exclaimed.

"Oh, it was nothing. Just one of the magic for kids that king want me to do I would rather save kingdom from dragons." He boasted.

"Well, Cedric. For saving kingdom from dragons and all you need to prove yourself first." Amber said and took my hand and dragged me away from Mr. Cedric.

"Come on Sofia. We can't be late for dinner. I wonder what we will have today." She said.

"Ok, then let's go." I said with a grin.

~At dinning room~

Uhh, which fork should I use for eating. I looked at James first which didn't helped at all as he was eating with his hands.

Then I looked at Amber and she noticed something was wrong with me and raised her brow.

I eyed towards the fork and she motioned her hands towards the third fork.

I nodded my head saying thank you.

She nodded her head too in a way of Welcome.

Then as I picked the fork she motioned to a voice came which scared me that I dropped all the forks on floor catching everyone's attention and being spotlight.

And I laughed nervously.

"Sofia." Said King Roland softly.

"Yes, King Roland?" I asked respecting him.

"First thing stop calling me King Roland call me Dad instead and second thing it is a custom that if a new member joins our royal family we need to throw a ball for them. And third is that now you are 16 you have to be betrothed to a prince. And you will come to know who that prince is in the ball which takes place after a week." He completed.

"Ok dad." I said and he instantly smiled hearing me calling him dad.

He nodded his head.

"Oh can't believe my baby sis is gonna be betrothed." Amber said dramatically as we left the dinning room. I just giggled at her reaction.

"Princess Sofia come follow me." Said Baliewick the same man who opened umbrella for us at that time.

I nodded and started following him.