Chapter 14

Sofia POV

"Why does the universe hate me so much? In all of the prince, why it has to be Hugo?

I hate him. He hates me. We both hate each other.

THEN WHY DO OUR PARENTS HAVE TO SET US IN THIS ARRANGE MARRIAGE!?

IT's just too much take. Prince Hugo is my soon-to-be Hus- Don't even go there Sofia!"

I ranted everything to Amber while she was trying to calm me down. Right now all the things which happened in past are coming in flashbacks. It's too much for me to take. Not only this I feel strange too.

"I don't know why I feel something strange, I mean a connection type whenever I am near Hugo... It's like- I can't even explain it. It's like nature wants to tell me something." I told about that to Amber.

"Sofia! Sofia! Calm down, okay?" She continued "Just take a deep breath."

I did as I was told I took a deep breath.

"Close your eyes and think about the past. Think about the moment you met someone mysterious, the person who is your fiance." She said.

I closed my eyes took deep breaths and thought of the moment I met Hugo. The first time we met and then all the other meetings we had.

~Flashback~

"I am so sorry prince..." I said.

"Hugo!" He said his name in anger and continued. "Watch where you are going princess."

"I am sorry." I apologized again.

"Just leave it and next time watch where you are going." He hissed.

~End of Flashback~

I didn't even notice I was smiling thinking of that time. It was a few days ago and it felt like I have known him for so long.

"Anything happened? I mean did you feel like you have seen him somewhere else?" Amber asked.

I shook my head.

"Why would you say that?" I asked.

"I can't tell Sofia. Anyways you should think about it alone." She shooed me away.

"Okay."

***
"Wow!" I whispered as I looked at the beauty before me.

"It's beautiful." I said to myself.

I descovered a beautiful garden.

Wow. It's so breathtaking.

I can atleast I can try to love him. I mean there's no way I am getting out of this arrange marriage. Unless a miracle happen.

A million thoughts in my head
Should I let my heart keep listening
'Cause up 'til now I've walked the line
Nothing lost but something missing

I can't decide
What's wrong, what's right
Which way should I go

If only I knew what my heart was telling me
Don't know what I'm feeling
Is this just a dream?
Ah oh, yeah
If only I could read the signs in front of me
I could find the way to who I'm meant to be
Ah oh, if only
If only
If only

Every step, every word
With every hour I am falling in
To something new, something brave
To someone I, I have never been

I can't decide
What's wrong, what's right
Which way should I go

If only I knew what my heart was telling me
Don't know what I'm feeling
Is this just a dream?
Ah oh, yeah
If only I could read the signs in front of me
I could find the way to who I'm meant to be
Ah oh, if only
Yeah

Am I crazy? Maybe we could happen
Yeah
Will you still be with me when my magic ends?

If only I knew what my heart was telling me
Don't know what I'm feeling
Is this just a dream?
Ah oh
If only I could read the signs in front of me
I could find the way to who I'm meant to be
Ah oh

If only, yeah
If only, yeah
If only, yeah
If only, yeah

If only
If only

What's this? I felt something on my hand.

I saw some pink sparkles near my hand. Who needs my help now?

I hurriedly took a glance around and saw a grey bunny. The same bunny who was in my room that day. But a thron was stuck in his paw. Oh dear!

"Hey, easy there. I won't hurt you, I will help." I said softly so that it wouldn't budge and it would be easy for me to take the thron out of its paw.

"You are saying this because you aren't the one who has a thron stuck in her paw." The rabbit huffed. Wait What?

The RABBIT?

"You can talk!?" I asked shocked as I carefully used my magic to get him rid of that thron.

"You can understand me!?" He asked shocked too.

"Ask him when he don't talk!" A sweet voice said from above me.

It is a red colour bed.

I can talk. Suddenly I felt purple sparkles near my chest. It was my Amulet. It was shining. Oh it might be because of that. It's magical of course.

"It might be amulet here." I whispered but enough for them to hear me.

"Excuse me?" The bunny said. Oh he's so cute.

"What's your name?" I asked him with a smile.

"Clover's the name princess." He said. Actually no he is flirting with me. OMG!! Someone help me.

"What's yours?" I asked the red and blue bird who came a few seconds after the red birdie.

"I am robin and she is Mia." The red birdie said.

"Pleasure to meet you princess." The blue bird said.

"Pleasure to meet you too. I am princess Sofia." I said with a sweet smile.

"Princess Sofia!" Clover said.

"No call me Sofia instead." I said.

"Okay princess."

"I will have to go now. Bye!" I said as I turned to leave.

I was in taking a stroll in gardens.

Today is Saturday so there's no homework but I still have a thing to solve a puzzle.

I really can't think about anything right now. My brain is not working properly.

Too many emotions are going through me.

Too much have happened yesterday.