Chapter 6 (Special Chapter)

Hugo POV

Me and boys were talking about everything and nothing. Until we all got bored but no one knew how to kick this boredom out of the room.

Then suddenly James being James gave us a crazy idea about sneaking in  Sofia's and Amber room and see what are they doing.

Basically stalking them.

Well, not like I am complaining because I know it's gonna be fun.

"I am in." I said.

"Me too!" Desmond said.

Then we all looked at Zandar as he was the only one who was left to say. He scowled but agreed because of course who would like to left out, only a fool.

"Fine, Me three."

We all laughed at his antics.

So before I am continuing the story let me tell you how does these idiots look like.

So let's start with Zandar.
He is the only son of the king and queen of Tangu which means he is the next ruler of Tangu.

He is a slightly sun-kissed skin with black hair and green eyes.

Next is Jin.
He is the second child of emperor and empress of Wei-lign. He has a older sister who is 17 years old too.

He has fair skin with black hair and black eyes.

Frederick is next.
Well, he is my cousin as he is the son of my aunt and uncle, queen Cecily and king Marcus of Zumaria.

He is slightly a fair skin boy with hazel eyes and jet black hairs.

He has a younger sister her name is Vivian. He is looks very similar to me as he is slightly the male version of aunt.

And as for me I inherit many features from mum. And as mum and aunt are sis, I guess that makes sense.

Khalid:

He is the second born of king and queen of Khaldoun. He has two sisters. His elder sister name is Maya and she is 17 years old and her younger sister is Lyla. Oh boy she is so shy. Btw she is 16 years old.

He has tan skin with black eyes and black hair

And last but not least Dereck.

He is the only son of king and queen of King Jackson and Queen Addison of Gardenia.

He has black hair and brown eyes with fair skin.

And I suppose you already know about Desmond and James.

On with the story.

When Des were gonna head out, then came the question on how all of us our gonna sneak.

So we all decided, actually James decided to let me and Desmond go. So much for being best friend.

So me and Desmond are right now standing in front of Sofia's bedroom door.

Then suddenly I felt someone nudged me. I looked up to find Desmond.

I asked him in gestures 'what?'.

"You peek from the keyhole and I will guard if someone is coming or not, Kay?"

"Des you!" I pointed my finger towards him but he just smiled sweetly.

"Ughhh, fine!" I finally gave in.

But guess what luck wasn't on our side and Amber suddenly came out of her room when she gasped. That's what caught my and Desmond's attention from our small bickering.

*****************

Hey people! How are ya all? Well first of all I am not Navya.

I am Shivam her cousin.
Let me introduce myself! I am Shivam Kumar, Navya AKA Kuhu's cousin brother from her maternal side. Who came to visit her and her family.

Basically three important people.

My bua (for foreigner readers who don't know what is bua so I am here. It's a term used to call your father's sister)
And my fufha ji. Who is husband of my bua. And last but not least my sweet sister Anvi.

Yep I won't take the a specific person name.
~~~
Oh hey, guys! Sorry for whatever this duffer here has written. He is just an idiot.

So after much snatching phone matches, I finally got the time to write this message.

Do comment as this whole chapter as it is written by this idiot. And also don't forget to press the 🌟.

And also Vaishnavi your request was granted!

Love,
Navya.