Chapter 20

Sofia POV

"Asher! Kelvin! Oh my gosh!" I exclaimed and hugged both of them.

"Okay, I appreciate your hug but you are going to kill me now." Asher chucked and joked.

I rolled my eyes and released them.

I introduced them to EVK (Ever Realm Kids.)

"So? Why are you two here?" I asked with my brow raised.

"To tell you a good news." Asher said while smiling brightly and put his hand around Hugo's shoulder.

His face was so funny before he brushed off Ash's hand.

But my real fear comes now!

I can't tell me and Asher dated even if that was only for one week.

They won't be able to understand the reason.

"Okay what is it?" I asked putting my worries aside.

"All the elders have made the plan of crowning Nick as King!!!" Kelvin shouted. Drama Queen!

I don't know what Alana has seen in this boy.

But it really is a great news. Nick has been training his whole life to be the perfect prince he is today and a amazing king, which I know he will do great.

He once said that after he will be crowned as the king he will propose his true love aka his long time crush who is no other than Catherine Tresa.

(I have been shipping Catherine and Nickolas from the first time I introduced Nick. And also give me ship names for these both please!)

Who would have thought that he liked Catherine. I mean in all the girls that shrimpy.

I know it make things complicated but it's alright because I will find a way for this situation. If Catherine will change then I am, myself gonna make these both come together. Because deep down I also know that no matter what Catherine and me can never be apart. She is my best friend after all.

"My little boy has grown up so much." Asher concluded and wiped his fake tears and sniffled for extra effect.

Why? Why am I even friends with these two drama queens!?

"You are a year younger than Nick!" I stated ruining there drama queen act.

"What!?" A voice came from behind Amber and the person bumped into her, really hard I must add, making her fall but before she could kiss the floor a hand hold her from falling.

Desmond

(Tutu tutu tutu tutu tutu tutu tutu tutu tutu tutu tutu tutu tutu tutu tutu I don't know what am I doing right now. Pagal Panti maybe.😂😂

Can anyone translate it in comment section, please!)

They were so lost in their world that they both didn't even notice Kelvin clearing his throat to catch Des attention.

Asher mimicking Kelvin while Frederick, James and Hugo rooting for them. And Vivian gushing about how cute they are.

Oh God!

It's gonna be a long day.

"You both keep it pg please." I said with a teasing grin.

They seem to wake from there dreamland.

Thank lord!

~~~

"It's time to leave." I said again for certain someone as I packed a few stuffs and glared at Hugo.

What's his problem? Why can't he just come outside?

"So?" He asked with a goofy smile.

He really like to annoy the hell out of me.

"I said it's time to LEAVE!"

"Yeah... I know that." He said in the annoying yet charming voice.

Ugh! What's wrong with me?

Literally snap out of it Sofia!

"Hugo Man, come fast we all are waiting. You can play with your girl later sometime." Asher shouted.

"I am not his girl Asher!/She is not my girl Asher!" We both shouted back at the same time and glared at each other.

"Sure sure!" Everyone said loudly.

Earning a loud groan from both of us.

~~~~

Also complete this sing along...

We are on chapter 20 so you will see sing alongs in every chapter

If you wanna post these sing along anywhere else do give me the credit as I made with lots of effort.

Sorry for this short chapter but I am going to make it up for you soon enough.

Also give a ship name for Nick and Cathy.

~Love
Sofia1KH