Chapter 25

Third Person POV

Everything was going fine in the newly made mansion where only two days ago our young royals shifted for the rest of their summer vacation.

Oof a lot of homework was still waiting to be completed in Zandar's and Fredrick's room. Their problem! They were asked to complete it before but only if they listened.

Nick on the other hand was practicing dwelling with Axel now and then.

The freezenburg sisters were fine too.

James, oh what about him? Of course all he does is eating, sleeping, and spending time with his friends.

Desmond on the other hand is planning to propose Amber since it was their parents decision to put them in this marriage so he thought why not do it properly. For the first he felt this... courageous!

Hugo and Sofia are busy trying learn how to cook together! And well the suprise is they rarely bicker. I mean they still do but they also cherish the moment they spent together.

Amber is learning how to be proper queen for future with Clio.

Vivian is practicing on improving her skills in musical industry.

Asher is well Asher doing and flirting with girls on insta.

Kelvin is still pretending to be happy when he clearly isn't because of Alana. *Sighs*

And at last but not least Catherine who was joining this trip because her parents made her... Even if she don't talk to anyone because no one cares about her but still there is someone struggling to talk to her to confess his feelings to her. To hold her and tell her everything is fine, to tell her that there's still a hope, to tell her that she don't have to keep pretending to be bad. But only if he could have done these things earlier.

Sofia's POV

Everything is going well currently and I hope it is this way in future too.

The boys were in the pool and we girls were sitting and enjoying the sunbath.

I was reading a novel known as 'A different husband everyday' it is really interesting. I was so drown into the plot that I didn't even notice when James lifted me in air.

I squealed and hold tight on him for my dear life!

"James put me down! Right now!" I exclaimed.

"No!" He replied casually.

I could hear everyone laughing around us.

Okay then he left me no choice...

"Dear brother, if you don't put me down NOW then I WILL expose your puppy love for Vivian." I whispered threating him in ear.

He as expected put me down but splashed water on me. A sudden memory which was very blury came in my mind.

An older boy with blonde hair and a jet black hair boy both splashing water on a little girl with brown hair.

Thinking about it already gave me a serious headache.

"Sofia are you ok?" I heard a voice. And suddenly I blacked out.

Third Person POV

It happened all of sudden but thankfully the same jet black haired boy catched the brown headed beauty.

"What the-" He cursed.

"Hugo! Bring her to her room." Amber ordered.

Hugo nodded and carried her in his strong arms.

On the other side James immediately called his parents and informed them what happened.

"I exactly know the right person who can cure her." Miranda said calmly.

"Mom do something as soon as possible." James voice sounded panic.

"Don't you believe in your mother James?" Rolland asked his son.

"Of course I do dad but I am scared as hell! Because it's Sofia we are talking about... Knowing that Sofia was cursed by Shuruki, I can't relax!" He responded.

"I can't too son! But we have to believe in her!" Rolland said.

"Yes dad." James said and hung up.

~~~

All the young royals were gathered in living room except Hugo. Who was still in Sofia's room, waiting for the fiesty girl to open her eyes and argue with him. He heard James talk to Amber and said about some dangerous curse which scared him to death.

A sudden flash sound was heard near the window in living room making every royal alert even Catherine who was secretly worried for Sofia but didn't show it.

"Open this damn window!" A very strong feminine voice came from other side.

Clio went to open the window being very cautious.

Everyone gasped and was left shocked when they saw who was in front of them.

It was the most powerful evil person in the world...

Maleficent

***

Yo! So finally after such a long period I updated.

Anyways, guess what? Tomorrow is my birthday!!! And you maybe remember that I was talking about a suprise so well be ready for it cause it's gonna come soon!!!!!

And there is some change in Catherine's behaviour too! Also I pity Kelvin.

And bruh Maleficent looks so good in that pic above↑↑. If you don't recognise her then she is the Maleficent from the movie Maleficent. You should definitely watch that!

Also if you want to dm me do it, cause foodie_bitch isn't gonna bite you guys. 😀.

Also do vote, comment and share this story with your friends if you like. Also do follow me for more great stories in future. (Lol I sound like a youtuber)

Till then
Bye Bye!