Chapter 13

I was in the carriage sitting in between Amber and James as usual. I must be looking calm in inside but I knew that I was freaking inside. I don't know how Mum and Dad are gonna react after seeing everyone laughing at me in my own ball.

"Sofia don't worry everything is gonna be alright." James said giving me one-sided hug.

I shook my head not listening anything he said, I was freaking out.

In two hours we have to start getting ready and I don't know how to dance properly.

And the worst part was I saw someone I thought I would never see again in my wildest dreams.

Catherine Tresa...

~Flashback~

I was in the dance room where I saw many students or should I say my classmates talking to each other. I spotted Amber with a princess with short height.

She was wearing a kimono which was of yellow color with brown strips on it with green and white border and a green and yellow fan in her hand.

She has put her hair in a low bun. She has black hair and black narrow eyes. She looked beautiful despite her small height which doesn't matter much.

"Hey Amber!" I smiled at her and then I looked at the girl next to her "Hello Princess..." I said not knowing her name and looked at Amber and then at the raven girl.

"Jun. You might be Princess Sofia. It such a pleasure to finally meet you." She smiled at me.

"Princess Jun." I said and curtsied which I recently learned from the classes by Miss Merry weather.

"Princess Sofia." She curtsied back.

"You have a beautiful fan here." I complimented her accessories. That's how a perfect princess start conversion with others that's what Amber taught me.

"Oh, your Amulet is gorgeous too." She said complimented back.

We were talking until an old man with grey hair and grey eyes came inside the dance room and whole room became quiet. I guess he is the famous Professor Popov.

"Good Morning kids." He said with a grumpy expression.

"Good Morning Professor." We all greeted him in unison.

"Today we are going to practice waltz." He announced the room was filled with groans and squeals.

"Ok, I am letting you choose your partners."  He said and in an instant every one was smiling.

I saw many prince and were going near the princess and asking them for dance.

I saw everyone got paired except me. So I decided to sit on the empty couch after telling Professor that their was no one I could be paired with.