Chapter 12

"You know what Sof? I am so forward looking for your ball this Friday." Amber said in excitement.

"Hmmm, me too but I don't know how to waltz Amber." I responded kind of sad and excited at same time.

"Oh, no fear when I am here. I got you, tomorrow we are having dance class with Professor Popov. He is amazing at teaching dance and when I say amazing then he really is. You know if he is in a good mood he will let us choose our partner by ourselves but if he is not in good mood you better be alert as he will choose your partner." Amber finally finished her ranting.

"Is he bad at choosing partner?" I asked as I don't want some clingy prince to be my dance partner.

"That depends on your luck like sometimes he would be like a shipper because he normally choose Hildegard and Zandar or James and Vivian as dance partners and sometimes he sucks like three weeks ago how he chose me and Frederick. And Gia and Desmond."

"Oh" was the only thing I said hearing her explanation.

From the time I am spending with Amber one thing clear that she loves to rant on every topic she finds interest in.

And on the other hand James, what about him? He is boy who like adventures and he is quite outgoing too but Amber she is someone who prefers to live in castle and sip tea instead of having fun outside.

And if we see Desmond is quite opposite to Amber but they still have many things in common.

Desmond is a pure nerd who reads books and is almost afraid of everything but as he grow up he eventually overcome his fears.

He also prefers to stay in the castle than playing outside just like Amber's and when they get time they would go in the observatory room and talk about stars and admire them.

About James's crush aka Princess Vivian, I don't know much about her but rumours are that she is a gnome but those are funny because her own twin brother Frederick is such a cool prince and is cousin of Hugo.

So it proves that she is NOT a gnome! But still there are a few royals who believe in these rumours. I think they don't have common sense, I mean they think Frederick as a fine prince but his twin sister as a gnome.

I heard from Hildegard that one day Hugo and Frederick fought for Vivian when some Princess was bullying her.

Anyways I was in my room when Amber literally barged in. I don't care as long as I am NOT naked, it's alright. That's what I told her and then she begins her conversation about the ball which is tomorrow!!! I am excited and scared at same time.

"Sofia, I want to say something." Amber said being serious.

"What is it?" I asked curiously.

"I guess after this Sunday when we will sing for our family we should make a short announcement about you making your career as a singer in Terra." She whispered the last part.

"Have you gone F**king nuts Amber? How can you expect me to leave Ever Realm and make my business in another Realm and that also in Terra? Don't you know there people lives with no magic and more brutality? You want me to leave my family? Finally I got to know what is the meaning of a father and a family... And. You. Want. Me. To. Leave. My. Family?" I literally yelled at her.

"No Sof! I just want to see you being independent and you have a great talent you know you can be famous. And I am telling you this because I saw your future it's time for you to think about your career in Terra!!!" She literally said that in a calm tone.

"Why are you so calm?" I asked her.

"Because you are not! You are yelling, you also swear and let me tell you one thing Sofia please don't curse words, and as a princess you are not allowed to that."