Chapter 3

"Now you will be late for you first period, princess." Headmistress Flora said.

Then Headmistress Fauna her wand and I was in front of the class door.

Then Miss Flora flew inside of the class and announced.
"Okay young royals, we have a new princess who enrolled in our school and she is Princess Sofia. Now say hello to your new classmate."

"Hello."
"Hello."
"Hello..." And so on.

"Umm hello everyone I am Princess Sofia of Enchacia." I introduced myself to everyone.

"Enchacia?" A girl with black hair and greenish blue eyes exclaimed.

"Princess Hildegard! Where are you manners young lady." Miss Flora scolded her.

"I am sorry Miss Flora, I didn't mean to be so loud." The raven haired girl apologised quickly.

Miss Flora nodded her head as if giving her a warning before returning to teach us.

"Okay Princess Sofia, go and choose a desk and you can sit there." Miss Flora said.

After responding her with a small okay. I went to sit with the same black hair girl named as Hildegard.

"Hey mind if I sit here." I asked politely.

"Of course you can sit here. No problem from my side." She said with a smile. Which I returned gratefully.

"I am Sofia but you can call me Sof." I introduced myself in a friendly manner with a smile.

"I am Hildegard you call me Hilde though." She introduce herself. "And sorry I just yelled Enchacia at that time."

"It's ok. But why did you yelled anyways."

"Oh about that, I am so sorry I didn't mean to I was just shocked that you're from Enchacia you see one of my bestie is Amber your step sis I suppose." She explained.

"Yeah right, Am is my step sister." I replied. She nodded and after that conversation we started to concentrate on the class.

After 45 mins finally bell rang indicating that the first class is over.

Now I have 15 mins before the next class starts.

So I decided to go to my locker and grab my books. While I was walking I peeked in my schedule to see which class is next. And it was history of kingdoms.

But I don't know how I bumped into a wall that's what I thought it was, but it was a boy instead.

Oh, just Great!!

"I am so sorry prince..." I said.

"Hugo!" He said his name in anger and continued. "Watch where you are going princess."

"I am sorry." I apologized again.

"Just leave it and next time watch where you are going." He hissed.

Woah! That boy with black hair and hazel eyes with handsome facial features who looked so ho- wait! What am I even saying! Never mind!

Well, he had some attitude problem.

~Time skip to lunch period~

Anyways the rest of the day passed very quickly and with a blink of the eye it's lunch time.

Let me tell you my normal schedule. There are six period in total. After first three classes it's recess time and after lunch, the next three classes and then it's time for off school time. So school will over at 3:00 pm.

When I reached my locker to keep my books back. I saw Prince Hugo coming towards me.

"Oh it's you again miss clums." He said in annoyed and his tone was somewhat rude and harsh.

"Well Prince Hugo, no need to be RUDE." I said while frowning.

"Well, well, well Princess... whatever your name is, I don't care. Anyways back to the point. What are you doing near my locker, princess. Are you here to keep a love letter for me in my locker, huh?" He said with a smirk.

Me? A love letter? And that also to a jerk like him! Never ever.

"Sofia."

"Huh?" He didn't get what I was telling him.

"My name is Sofia so stop calling me princess clums. And back to your questions. Never ever think so highly of yourself that you forget the ground and my locker no is 118 so you got it why am I here near my locker." I returned his smirk with a smile.

His jaw literally hit the floor from my comeback. But he quickly composed himself.

"Feisty, I like it." And with that he opened his locker and kept his book inside.

What's the problem with this damn guy!?

"I will be sending love letter to you? In your dreams prince jerk." I mumbled but loud enough for him to hear me crystal clear.

"What!?"

I just give him a victorious smile and left him and made my way to cafeteria with a smile. Which was a bad mistake because it took attention of many princes.

When I entered in cafeteria. Amber saw me and called me quickly.

"Girls, meet she is Sofia my new baby sister. Sofia meet my friends. She is Clio of Corinthia and she is Hildegard from freezenburg." She said pointing at the girl with brown hair and brown eyes and tan skin. And I guess you already know Hildegard.

"Hello again Sofia." Hilde said.

"Hello Hilde, and Hello Clio." I greeted them with a smile.

"Hi Sofia." Clio said.

"Soo... Tell us more about yourself."

And like that I passed my time at cafeteria and the rest of the day was also went amazing.

I gotta say one thing expect the encounter with jerk everything else went smoothly.

~Time Skip to the coaches to arrive.~

"Finally!" Amber exclaimed.

"Uh huh" I nodded my head agreeing with her.

"Yes! It's time for heading home and few of my fr-"

"James, I am ready to go with you." A familiar voice cutted off what James was saying from behind me.

Hey pumpkins, so I finally completed this chapter. I know it's not that long as it should be but I wasn't that free today as it's Monday!

Anyways hope you enjoy reading this chapter if you do consider giving us a vote by clicking on this star here👇🏻👇🏻 and also comment.

Love,
Navya