Chapter 9

Amber POV

I just reached school and saw a white and blue two big coaches. They sure were beautiful

Oh, the people from inspection center already came.

Well, they look kinda though and rough.

"Wow! Look at those carriages, so beautiful." Sofia exclaimed from beside me.

"I know right? It's awesome." James said, well I am shocked because my brother never compliments anyone or anything unless it's really looking good or he is really astonished by its beauty.

Just to check I looked at the carriage and then James when I thought that he was really complimenting the carriage but no he was looking at Princess Vivian of Zumaria. She is really shy girl unlike his twin brother Frederick.

I smirked at my idiot cute twin brother. So he got a crush on the Zumarian Princess, huh?

Maybe that talks for later.

I glanced at Sofia and saw her looking at James and then Vivian. Oh, so now Sofia knows this too.

Then I saw Sofia smirking at James.

"Best of luck James because today we are not letting you go unless and until you fill both of us in." I whispered but I am pretty sure that Sofia heard me because she said.

"Of course not."

~~~

I am in third class which I share with Princess Catherine. I hate her so much.

She always have that arrogance aurora around her and she is literally so annoying. Basically I am not only the one who loathe her every single person whether boy or girl everyone hate her.

Now you ask for reasons. Dozen of them comes in my mind.

She just put her self on every prince. Only Hugo and Frederick are the one who hadn't been her target.

Her last prey was my brother James my god! She would always visit our castle ummm not always everyday. It was so annoying.

I hate her from the time she targeted Desmond at that time me and Des weren't together.

She is from the kingdom of Alkzaba it's a one and only kingdom where dark wizards and witches lived. She is a witch princess.

And no one can ever beat her in sorcery class. If you don't have more marks than her in magic class you will receive her fake sympathy but if you have more marks than her you won't receive her mercy, she is really dangerous.

Her favourite subject is Sorcery class.

Well enough of this shit. Oh my god I am sorry it's unlady-like like. I am not aloud to swear. Don't tell this to anyo-.

*Bell rings*

Oh it's lunch time finally. I will be able to see Sofia, Des, James and all of my friends.

I quickly went towards my locker when I saw Hugo and Sofia bickering.

Aww so cute. They would definitely be a good couple in future.

#hugfiaforever

Anyways, let's go to cafeteria.

~~~
So the lunch was amazing of course Hugfia still bickering about who knows edicates better.

These two are just so in love but didn't realized yet.

We are in front of the fountain talking of course what else should we do in Recess?

When suddenly...

Hugo came and asked Sofia something she nodded we all weren't able to hear because he whispered in her ear.

Sofia then went towards the enchanted swing. Oh no! Hugo he tricked her. God! I won't leave him.

Before me or James could tell her about the prank to Sofia she already sat on the swing and everything was good at starting but suddenly we heard a loud scream and the next second Sofia landed in fountain.

I hurriedly went towards Sofia and saw that she hurted her knees. Blood was dripping. I knew she was trying hard not to cry. You could hear people laughing sound everywhere.

The only people who weren't laughing were Mine and James friends.

I gave a death glare towards Hugo. And saw he was holding his head between in his hands leaning over tree. Then suddenly something caught my attention it Catherine smirking.

Oh no! Catherine's next prey is Hugo!

She might have casted some spell on him.

Me and James hurriedly took Sofia in infirmary.

Nurse Hailey said that it will take a few hours for Sofia to heal the injury so we need to leave Sofia here only.

I saw James going outside where he saw Hugo who was still had his head in hands and was groaning.

When he saw us the first thing that came from his mouth was.

"Where is Sofia?"

"You brat! You still care about Sof?" James was really mad at this moment.

Oh no!

"James wait! It wasn't Hugo's fault! I saw Catherine smirking after that incident happened. Don't you know what this means?" I explained him.

A gasp slipped from Hildegard's mouth.

"I saw some green sparkles near Catherine. Could this means-" Hildy was cutted by an angry Hugo.

"She used a spell on me!! I swear I will kill that insane witch."

"You are her next target, Hugo." James said he was a little calmed down as he got to know that Hugo had no intentions like that.

"That will be so annoying!" Hildy said in disgust.

Yes she hate Catherine too because Cathy tried to target Zandar.

Oh I mean Catherine not Cathy she is nobody to us.

Okay I am gonna spill the beans. Catherine used to be a good girl and was a member of our group but I don't know what got into her and she has this arrogance in her all of sudden.

And as that arrogance took place we all one by one left her side because she insulted every one of us.

But the question is why she did that to Sofia? Sofia came in school yesterday she is totally a newbie for this world.

God knows what is in inside of Cathy's head.

I really miss the old Catherine the one who was kind and was our friend.

How did you find this chapter?

Do comment and vote and also what do you think of Catherine?

Love,
Navya.