Epilogue

"you are my always

"you are my always."
---
six years later

One of my favorite ways to wake my wife up in the morning is my head between her legs.

Especially when she is half asleep and can't understand a thing that's going on.

"Gray." Willow moaned in her morning voice. Her hands find their way into my hair as she started to wake up a little bit more. "You need to stop waking me up like this." She tried to close her legs, but I wrap my arms around them and opened her legs wider for me and continued to eat her out, licking and tasting her everywhere.

"How can I stop when you taste so fucking good?" I said before thrusting my tongue inside her making her moan loud. I lift my fingers to her mouth and push them in. "You can't make noise though or you're going to wake Melody and Kit." She squirms as I keep fucking her with my tongue. When she comes, she grips my hair in her hand and pulls me closer to her as she comes. I come up from her pussy and I am now on top of her, my arms holding me above her. "Good morning sweetheart," I said before kissing her on the lips.

But before I could deepen the kiss, she puts her hand on my chest and pushes me away. "I need to brush my teeth."

"Fuck that." I go in for another kiss, but she still does it. "I already brushed mine before I woke you up. We're good."

"I'm not." She moves out from under me, and the sheet falls from her as she gets out of bed.

Her naked body walks to the bathroom that was right across from my side of the bed.

I feel my dick start to throb as I watch her ass shake as she walks to the bathroom to brush her teeth. When she notices that I am staring she shuts the door with a smirk.

I lean my head down on the bed and groan before getting up and walking towards the closet. I change into a pair of sweatpants.

While I am picking up the room the bathroom door opens, and I see Willow walk out in a tank top and pair of shorts. Her curly hair is in a bun and her face looks fresh and clean.

"Now that you brushed your teeth am I allowed to kiss my wife?" I raised an eyebrow at her and blushes and nods her head.

I walk towards her and grab her face and pull it to mine before kissing the shit out of her.

The kiss gets deeper when I push my tongue into her mouth and pull her body closer to mine. I bit her bottom lip and pull on it before catching her lips again.

The sound of banging on the door makes her groan and pull away while furrowing my eyebrows.

"Daddy! Mommy! Come on! Wake up!" I heard Kit yell as he tried to open the door.

Thank the fucking lord we locked it.

"We have children to attend to." Willow smile and patted my bicep before walking to the door and opening it.

Kit runs in and hugs Willow by the legs. "I want to go to the park. I want to go to the park. I want to go to the park." Kit repeatedly said.

I smile at him and walk towards both of them. "Where's your sister bud?" I asked him as I messed up his hair a little bit.

"Downstairs eating cereal and she told me to go wake you up."

Fucking Melody.

The three of us eventually go downstairs where we see Melody on her phone sitting at the dining table.

"Morning," Willow said as she walks towards Melody and kissed her on her forehead.

"Good morning." Melody smiles up at Willow and it still makes my heart go crazy when I see them both interact with one another.

After I moved here so that I could be with Willow, Melody and Willow started to hang out more and more, and eventually, Melody started calling her mom which made me so happy I can't even describe it.

Because Willow and I were with one another every day we had sex every single day which led to us having Kit.

He is a great addition to the family, and I can't describe how much I love him. He is legit a combination of Willow and me. He has a mix of her skin tone and mine. His hair was a little wavy, not as curly as Willows, but it has some curls. His eyes are hazel like mine and Willows, he has Willow's nose and her freckles, and he has my lips and eyes shape.

It's weird how alike us three are.

"So, Kit said he want to go to the park. What are you thinking bub?" I asked Melody when I sat down next to her at the table.

"The park sounds good," Melody says. "I can take some pictures for my photography class."

We four are all still living in London. We still talk to people in the U.S. like my mom, Kayden, Willow's mom, sometimes Willow's dad.

She and he still have a tricky relationship, but he said he wants to have a relationship with Kit since he is Willow's kid, but Willow told him that she won't have one with him unless he tries to have one with Melody which I love that she did that because it shows how important Melody is to Willow.

Kayden is still coping with the death of Alexis, but he has been busy with his friend Hayden, the guy I fought with. He calls when he can though. But when he does visit, he likes to take pictures with Melody. He is into photography too.

"Great. Then we are going to the park and then we'll get lunch afterward. How's that sound?" I asked Kit and Melody. Kit cheers, throwing his hands in the air and Melody nods her head. Willow is in the kitchen making herself a cup of coffee, but I know she is always up for anything. "Did you both eat?"

"Yea. I fed Kit when we woke up." Melody said.

"Great. Go get ready and mom and I are going to eat then get ready."

When Melody and Kit leave the table Willow walks towards me and she puts our cups on the table and walks behind me. She wraps her around my shoulder, and I lift my head and she is staring down at me with a smile on her face.

She kisses me and my eyes flutter shut as she licks and nips at my lips.

"I love you." She murmurs against my lips. "My forever always."

"You will forever be my always Willow Reid."

THE END

AUTHORS NOTE

Thank you all so so much for giving me love on this book and also being patient with me trying my best to finish writing it. I really hope you all loved this story as much as I loved coming up with these ideas. Sorry for the story being short and the short chapters but I have been super with work and school but really wanted to update. But when I do end up publishing True Disaster (in the car future) there will for sure be more chapters and plots.  This book was defiantly not the kind of stories I usually write but I enjoyed it a lot! All love! 🤍

Also what is one things you think this book have to make it better? What did you like and dislike?