Nineteen

"healthy love can be a part of healing

"healthy love can be a part of healing."
–––

Since the moment between Grayson and me the other day I have been kind of ignoring him and being a little blunt such as giving him short ass answers to questions he has and when he tells me what to do when we have to practice.

After we almost kissed, John called all the groups to meet with one another and we just had a free day at the gym since Ms. Primel wasn't in that day.

John seems like a really cool guy. I like him a lot.

But after that class, Claire and I ran to get our stuff and I forced her to leave with me that day.

Currently, we both are in the car on our way to go to this underground club. Kevin said he and Claire were meeting up together and Claire doesn't want to go alone so I am going with her. I don't mind going with her though because I will probably find someone to hang out with at the club when Claire gets settled with Kevin and if I don't find someone to hang out with I will probably go wait in the car until Claire is done with Kevin.

"He's so cute Willow. I think I really like him." Claire gushes about Kevin as her cheeks get a little red.

I smile at her. "I'm happy that you two are talking more. He seems to be really interested in you."

"I know. I'm really happy Willow." Claire gushes more and more about Kevin as she drives to the club and when we get there she parks before we get out of the car and lock the door. "Are you sure you don't want to go home? I feel bad for dragging you here." Claire asked me as we walked towards the club.

You could hear the music from just a few feet away, even when the door is closed.

The whole parking lot was filled with cars and this club was basically close to the middle of nowhere.

"It's fine Claire. Don't worry. I'll be fine." I assured her.

When we walk up to the front door there are two men with black suits guarding the door.

"ID?" One of them asked. Claire and I take out our IDs and show them. "What's the code of the night?"

I raise my eyebrow and look at Claire. "3506," Claire answered smoothly.

The guards give us our IDs back and then they open the door for us.

"Why did they ask you for a number?" I asked Claire as we walked inside.

"Because this is a private club, Kevin told me. Only people who are from the inside are allowed inside and you have to have a code or else you can't get in." Claire explains.

I nod my head understanding and she takes out her phone to look at a text message that Kevin sent her. I look around the hallway we are in and there is a front desk next to a door making me furrow my eyes and I feel the anxiety spread through my body as I look at this familiar door.