Thirty

"my love you are a fucking star

"my love you are a fucking star."
–––

I hear shuffling around the room, waking me up.

I stretch my arm to the side to see if Willow was there but all I felt was a pillow.

My eyes open when I hear a sniffle. I look to my side, and I definitely don't see Willow next to me but then when I hear something drop and another cry I sit up on the bed and see Willow trying to find her dress.

But what makes me get out of the bed is when I see tears go down her face.

I pick my shorts up from the floor and put them on before walking towards her. "Hey what's wrong?" I touch her shoulder but slaps my hand away from me and glares at me with tears in her eyes.

"You don't get to ask me that." She said as her lip quivered. "You fucking lied to me." She pointed her finger at me, and she slaps her hands against my chest before letting it go.

A picture falls to the floor and I pick up and see the picture of me and Myles at the gym smiling.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck.

Fuck me.

I ruin everything.

I knew I should have told her. I knew I should have told her the day I found out.

"Willow-" I said but she cuts me off by slapping me across the face.

I grab her wrist and bring her closer to me.

"No! No! No!" Willow thrashes in my arms and cries. "Let me go! Let me go!" She said as she started breathing harder while crying.

"Willow!" I yelled and made her look at me. "Listen to me!" I yelled again and she calms down a little more. "You need to listen to me."

She shakes her head no and pushes me away from her. "No. Fuck you! You lied to me, Grayson!" Willow cries. "You fucking lied to me."

"Willow, you need to let me explain-"

"You knew him all this time. I have been crying about him to you and you didn't fucking say anything!" She slaps my chest and my jaw clenched.

"Myles and I met one time in the gym. We started getting close, but I wasn't involved with his death Willow, you have to believe me-"

"Can I?" She raises her eyebrows at me. "Cause you just did the worst possible thing to me. You lied about my brother. You knew him and didn't tell me." She said as the tears and her eyes became more sparkly.

Seeing her like this makes me want to hold her and do anything in the world to make her happy.

"You can trust me, Willow. I am here for-"

"Do you even love me?" She asked as her voice trembled.

I walk closer to her and grab her face into my hands. "Of course, I fucking do. I love you Willow. I have been in love with you since the first time we actually hung out. I love you Willow." I said while pulling her face closer to mine. "You are my fucking world, other than Melody."

She shakes her head and pushes me away from her. "If you loved me, you wouldn't have hidden this from me." She cried. "I told you I love you last night and then I find that fucking photo, Gray!" She yelled while pointing at the picture on the floor.

I should have kept that photo in my things, not in a drawer in my bathroom. It's my fault but god I wish to do something right with her.

"I know. It looks bad Willow, but I swear I didn't tell you that I knew your brother because you are mourning over him, and I didn't want to bring him up because every time I was about to it was always bad timing Willow. I love you and I don't ever want to hurt you." I said truthfully.

Willow shakes her head and tears fall from her face. "I need to leave." She sniffles and then picks up from dress and shoes from the floor. "I need to get out of here."

I grab her wrist to stop her, but she slaps me across the face again and my jaw clenched.

That one kind of hurt.

"Will-"

"No." She grabs all of her stuff. "Don't talk to me, don't call me, don't ask about me, nothing. Leave me alone." She looks up at me. "I don't ever want to talk to you again."

I don't say anything as she walks out the bedroom door before slamming it.

I will ask her if she has a ride, but I bet a car is already out there waiting for her.

I walk towards my window and watch her climb inside a car.

Fuck.

Fucking hell.