Twenty Four

"i am scared as hell to want you but here I am wanting you anyway

"i am scared as hell to want you but here I am wanting you anyway."
---

I close my eyes and lean my head back, feeling the warm water run down my body.

I then feel a presence behind me and then hands on my waist. My head drops to Grayson's shoulder as he holds me from behind.

"You make my guts rearrange when I look at you and catch you staring at me," Grayson mutters in my ear making me feel butterflies in my stomach once again. I open my eyes and turn around to look at him and he definitely staring at me with a lustful look on his face. "You are so fucking addicting."

The butterflies are back again.

"Does that mean you don't hate me anymore?" I tilt my head to the side.

"I've never hated you Willow. I just was pissed that you left." Grayson admitted while looking down at me.

His arm stretches above me, and he grabs a bottle of body wash and puts it on his hands.

Luckily, we didn't get caught and no one came inside the locker room or tried to. After Grayson and I were done I went to the shower to wash myself up because I didn't want to stay in this locker room longer than I have to.

Grayson's hands on my body make me look at him and come back to reality instead of remembering how his hands felt on my body and how his lips didn't miss kissing each spot.

"You didn't have to act like a dick though." I narrowed my eyes on him.

Grayson's hands are on my stomach as he washes below my waist. I close my eyes and lean my head back. Grayson turns me around and now he is behind me.

"But acting like a dick turns you on, doesn't it?" He muttered in my ear as I felt his hand trail down to the spot between my legs.

"You acting like a dick makes me mad but for some reason, I still find myself liking you and wanting you," I said in a breathy tone.

Grayson chuckles a little and I feel his lips lift on my ear. "Would it make you feel better if I said I was sorry and that it was all a mistake?" Grayson whispered as he dipped a finger inside me. "So wet sweetheart." He nips my ear lobe and kisses the spot under my ear.

"Yes." I moaned and stretched my neck to rest on his shoulder.

He is almost holding all of my weight on him right now.

"I need you to be one hundred percent there when I apologize," Grayson said before I felt a wave of pleasure rush through my body. I moan as I climax on his hand, and he takes his finger out and kisses my neck. My breathing slows down as I feel the water running down the front of my body. I turn around to look at Grayson again. "I didn't mean to be a dick to you," Grayson said. "I was just mad that you left me and Melody. Melody saw you as a mom and I don't mean to put that kind of pressure or burden on you-"

"Melody isn't and will never be a burden, Gray. I love her and care for her so much." I said truthfully.

It's the truth though. I love Melody as if she were a family member and I hated that I left her, but I had to. Leaving her hurt me.

Grayson stares at me with a straight face and I could feel his arms tense as he holds me.

"Melody is the only person I love in my life. She is the only person I would do anything for and seeing her sad about you leaving, and knowing I couldn't do anything about that, made me feel hopeless and I despised you for making me feel that way." Grayson admitted.

"I didn't mean to." I put my hand on his jaw. "I couldn't stay in this town though. After my brother died, I already was dreading going to school but Alexis dying was the last straw, plus my dad getting on my ass wasn't helping at all either."

Grayson put his hand over mine. "I'm sorry." He whispered softly. "I hate how I acted towards you."

"You had your reasons."

Grayson's eyes stare into mine and I stare for a second, I feel as if we were in our own little cloud or space where I could feel his feelings for me, or he could feel my feelings for him. All of the unspoken feelings we have towards one another surface in that small space.

Grayson's hand slides onto my face and my hand drops from his. "I care about you so much and seeing how I hurt you hurt me, Willow," Grayson admitted and I'm glad that water from the shower is running down my face because then you wouldn't tell if I am crying, which I feel like I am about to. "I don't let girls get close to me for certain reasons. One of them being how Melody's mom left. After that, I didn't trust a single girl and I would always keep them at arm's length, until you. You changed my point of view for me." I nip at my lip as I hear his confession. "But when you left, my guard went back up and I didn't or couldn't get involved with any girl because of what happened."

His confession breaks my heart and I want to know why he is the way he is.

"I understand." I said softly. "What happened with Melody's mom?" I whispered, afraid to ask.

Grayson takes his hands off my face, and he turns me around so that my back touched his bare back. "I'll tell you that story another time."

He says that but I have a feeling he won't.