34| Killer

❦︎

Abigor quickly ran towards the elevator and pressed the button impatiently. He groaned loudly in frustration when the elevator didn't come as his gaze fell on the stairs leading up.

Without a second thought, he ran towards it.

He climbed the stairs and his eyes widened when he saw both his bodyguards and Aria's bodyguards dead bodies near the entrance of the elevator on the 2nd floor.

His jaw clenched as he ran even faster towards his destination, he could now hear faint groans and punch sounds. He finally reached the floor and the scene in front of his eyes, made him stop dead in his tracks.

His hand around his gun tightened as he watched Aria landing punches on two of the attackers, covered in black clothing. One already laid dead at the side with his neck bent in a peculiar manner.

Surely she snapped his neck.

Aria gritted her teeth and rounded her arm around one of the attackers, making him stumble into her as she jumped and kicked the other one with both of her legs. The man was slammed against the wall as his head bled at the rupture.

Abigor watched her taking out her lipstick.

"Lipstick?" he thought with furrowed brows. But he was pleasantly surprised when she opened it.

It wasn't the usual lipstick. It was a sharp blade in disguise of a lipstick.

She turned a bit to the struggling man in her arm and stabbed the sharp thing directly on his neck, on his carotid artery. Blood splattered on her face, but she didn't look like she cared at the moment as she pushed the now dead body on the ground and walked towards the fidgeting man against the wall.

"She looks so beautiful" Abigor thought as his heart throbbed, he had never been this attracted to anyone in his life. And he doubted that it'd ever happen with anyone else.

Unless of course, the next girl he loved in the future would be their own daughter.

She grabbed the man by his throat and made him look up "Don't worry I will send your boss to you soon"

With this, she stabbed the man in the neck as he didn't even struggle and died almost instantly.

Her heavy breathing echoed in the empty space as her hand holding the bloodied weapon trembled. A small squeak of Abigor's shoes made her head snap in his direction.

Her eyes widened for a few seconds before her face relaxed. A small smile surfaced on her face as her lips curved in a wide grin; it was like she wasn't even trying anymore. Wasn't trying to put on a facade.

Wasn't trying to hide her true self.

"This is your true form?" Abigor found himself asking before he could control himself as Aria raised her weapon in response.

She threw it directly in his direction as he stayed rooted in his place. The weapon didn't touch him, as he was anticipating, instead, it passed right by his side and he heard a low groan of pain behind him.

Abigor turned around and saw another assassin dressed in all black stumbling down the stairs with the sharp weapon between his eyes.

Aria's face remained emotionless as she killed yet another. She was ruthless.

"As if you didn't already know my real face" she spat, turning towards him fully, as he started towards her in slow predatory steps.

"Stealing someone's priced souvenir" she whispered in contempt "snooping around my room while I was asleep? Does it sound familiar?"