39| Better

♣︎

warning : mature content

"Then I'd just have to love you enough for the both of us"

Aria pushed at his chest but he didn't even budge and continued gazing at her intensely "Abigor, no" she mumbled "You deserve better"

"You're the better I deserve" he mumbled tucking a stray strand of golden hair behind her ear "And why are you pretending like I am a saint? You killed Salvador because of the shit he did to you"

Her eyes watered at the memories as he continued "You killed because you had a purpose, meanwhile, I kill without any purpose most of the time. If anything, I'm worse"

Aria looked down with furrowed brows while her hands fisted his dark shirt.

He had a weird way of comforting her.

If anything, she felt lighter, less guilty now that she had confessed everything. The fact that Abigor had still accepted her and even declared that he loved her, left her totally baffled.

She nodded slowly as she looked up at him and gave a small smile. He returned it with a sly grin as he lifted her head with his thumb under her chin.

Their lips connected once more, but it didn't start off slow and comforting like before. It was passionate, fierce and all in all aggressive.

He breathed heavily and pushed her further into the wall while his tongue dug deep into her mouth. His hands roughly tugged the buttons of her jeans and pulled them down.

His hands went to her black blouse next and tore it open as Aria gasped in shock.

His hands grabbed the back of her thigh tightly, so tight that it almost hurt.

"Hop on baby" he mumbled as she quickly wrapped her slender legs around his strong waist and both her hands grabbed his hair at the back.

He groaned in pleasure as he sucked on the soft spot of her neck and his hands squeezed her soft tits.

"You are going to be fucked so hard today" he grunted tearing away her bra and taking in a pebbled nipple in his mouth, while his hands found her wet center.

Aria moaned and tightly clutched against his fingers, teasing her clit, while his sinful mouth continued to bite her nipple hard.

He jerked his finger inside her as she screamed in pain, he wasn't usually this rough with her. Yes, he was always rough but today he seemed to be on the edge.

Another one of his fingers thrusted inside her as the rings he wore scrapped against her walls, making her moan in pleasure and pain.

"Be gentle, please" She pleaded as he pulled her nipple, grinding it between his teeth, making her scream as he started thrusting his finger violently inside her.

"You are not getting any fucking gentle today"

Aria's insides clenched at his dark and deep words as her eyes shut down tightly. Her stomach warmed up from incoming impact as his fingers turned restless inside her.

Blood dripped from her nipples from being bitten too roughly, as white colored haze splashed in her brain and she came screaming on his fingers.

Her mind rang from the intense orgasm as her legs trembled, she didn't even notice, Abigor making her land on her feet and turning her around.

He slapped her ass roughly as her orgasm kept tumbling out of her. An aggressive thrust stole her breath away as she grabbed the wall for support.

"No stop" she cried out trying to push him away by putting her hands on his hard abs "I'm still cumming, it's too much"