04| Gifts

❦︎

"Are you serious?"

"Aria" Abigor greeted with a huge grin on his face.

"What are you doing here?" she asked leaning against her doorframe.

It was 8 in the morning and Aria was just standing in her tank top and shorts while Abigor was standing in his usual 3 piece suit at the front door of her penthouse.

Her bodyguards were no where to be seen again. They were definitely getting fired now.

"I bring gifts" he said as Aria internally groaned. It was too early for his shit.

"No thanks" she replied before trying to close the door again, but his foot in between stopped her from doing so.

"Now Aria, don't be so rude" he said as he raised his fingers and signalled someone. Aria couldn't understand who because there was literally no one standing behind him.

But to her surprise, she saw Karl along with two other guards walking towards her door in rhythmic footsteps with huge packed boxes in their hands.

She instantly blocked their way as they tried to enter her house "Woah, stop. I'm not taking them"

Abigor's brows furrowed "There are dresses and jewellery in there" he said in a confused tone as Aria gritted her teeth.

"Good for you! You should wear them!"

Anger surfaced, as he yanked her away from the doorframe "These are gifts from me, so just shut up and take them"

Karl and his minions entered the house and placed the boxes on the glass table.

"I TOLD YOU I DON'T WANT THEM!" she shouted in disbelief.

"AND I TOLD YOU WHEN I GIVE SOMETH-"

"What's all this ruckus in the morning?" their shouting was interrupted by a sleepy voice and a yawn.

They looked at the direction to see Kahlil rubbing his eyes and looking at their direction questioningly "H-Holy shit" he stuttered once he realized who was standing there.

And Abigor's anger knew no bounds. His head snapped back at her as he glared at her with pure madness "Get him out of here" he ordered calmly to which Karl nodded and started escorting Kahlil out.

"But I just woke up!" he whined as Karl dragged him out along with the other two bodyguards.

As soon as the door clicked, Abigor's hands flew to her jaw and clutched it tightly while slamming her against the wall, making her hiss in pain.

"I fucking told you to break up with him!" he roared at her face as her eyes squeezed shut at the sudden impact.

"And I fucking told you no!" she shouted back as a humorless chuckle left his mouth.

"No?" he questioned as her eyes flew open and she nodded.

"It wasn't an option baby" he whispered as he placed a harsh kiss on her thin neck, making her shiver and clutch onto his suit "When I say something you do it"

"N-No" her answer wavered and his grip on her jaw tightened. He noticed a small adhesive bandage on her neck from when the knife dug at her skin yesterday.

His thumb caressed the spot as her heartbeat quickened "See" his eyes met hers "I didn't even touch you yesterday, but you already have a bruise. What do you think will happen when I finally make you mine?"

She gulped hard but refused to give up to a person who was practically a stranger to her "I'm not yours" she breathed out.

"Again, not an option baby"