13| Denial

❦︎

"Be mine" he breathed "Be my girlfriend"

"No"

"I knew you'd say that" his voice low and deep, almost a whisper in her ear as she trembled involuntarily "That's why I wasn't asking, it was a declaration that you are mine"

Her eyes widened as her senses kicked back in. She tried to push him away but he was heavy and as huge as a rock, who wouldn't budge at such a small force.

His hands squeezed her waist painfully, making sure to leave a bruise so that every time she sees it, she will be reminded of the time when she tried to reject him.

"You cannot possibly force me into a relationship!" she winced out as she gritted her teeth in anger and pain.

"That's exactly what I'll do" one of his hands left her waist as it travelled up to cup her jaw harshly and forced her face to the side to look up at him.

Her chocolate brown eyes furnished in fury as her beautiful hair cascaded down messily around her impeccable face. They both stared at each other for the longest, before his face slowly descended down.

Abigor maintained his stare as he reached her level, surely giving her enough time to pull away or shout colourful words at him. But she did neither and just waited.

Their lips met as her eyes widened when she realized that she didn't even try to stop him. His soft yet rough lips moved as slowly as the minutes ticked on the wall clock.

His hand loosened against her waist as he closed his eyes in pleasure. Aria lowly moaned in the kiss which sent a jolt of electricity down his length and his movements became harsher.

He deepened the kiss as she too closed her eyes and slowly opened her mouth for him. And he didn't hesitate a second to plunge his tongue in as their teeth clattered together in passion, he devoured her by kissing her maniacally.

His hands travelled down and squeezed her bare thigh as she moaned louder into the kiss, making him growl and push her harder against the counter. His hands then travelled up and landed on her ass, massaging roughly.

Their tongues met as Abigor sucked on it while Aria became stunned for a second, not knowing what to do.

"Fucking kiss me back"

His harsh whisper made her lose herself and soon she found herself kissing him back. Their tongues tangled together as his hand left her jaw and fisted her hair, pulling her head back with it.

Her head strained back and her neck hurt slightly but it was all forgotten when he bit her lower lip and pushed his tongue down her throat, almost making her gag. The kiss which started on the softer side had turned harsher than ever in the blink of an eye.

She finally tore her mouth away from him, breathing heavily as her face flushed the deepest red. She avoided eye contact with him as she pushed him away with all her strength.

He chuckled lowly "Do you still reject me, little kitten?"

"Yes" she breathed out heavily "It was a moment of weakness"

"Deny all you want, you are mine anyway" he said nonchalantly as he walked back to his seat.

She glared at him while clenching her fists. She hated him for making her feel this way, her heart just wouldn't go back to normal and it seemed to be that way every time he was around.

"I'm still hungry" he repeated the words he had said earlier as he picked up the newspaper and started reading as if nothing happened.

When he saw Aria make no movement and just glare at him, he sighed and looked back up at her "The faster you make it, the sooner I'll go away"