23| No Control

❦︎
warning: mature content

Abigor quickly picked Aria up, all the while kissing her maniacally as he slammed her down on the huge plush bed.

She gasped at the intensity as she bounced on the bed a little and saw Abigor throwing his coat and then unbuttoning his dark shirt.

A light blush kissed her cheeks as his well-sculpted bodies adorned with obsidian inks came into her view. He was so beautiful as if God had taken his time making him and giving him all the perfect features.

He noticed her gaze and quickly gave out a smirk and leaned back down "Nervous?" he questioned cockily.

"N-No" she stuttered and cursed herself for it internally when he kissed the side of her neck.

"Is that so?" his deep voice whispered in a challenging tone as he bit down on her neck. She gasped and threaded her hands through his dark locks.

His mouth trailed her neck, licking and sucking, leaving numerous love bites. Aria moaned loudly when he sucked on a certain spot and she could almost feel him smirking against her skin.

"Found it"

He sucked harder as she squeezed her eyes shut and tried to clench her thighs shut, but his knees reached down and spread them even wider than before "If you try to close them again, I'll fuck you ruthlessly till the morning"

Her pussy throbbed at his threat and she let out a small puff of air while breathing heavily, her chest heaving up and down.

His member hardened even further at her flushed face and her laying down under him completely off guard, something which was rare for her. He grabbed the front of her t-shirt and ripped it off her.

"Hey!" she whined seeing her torn shirt and instantly covering up her naked chest with her hands. It was a mistake not wearing a bra.

"Shut up" he growled as his hands tugged on her shorts and pulled it down her long creamy legs, completely losing his self-control. He couldn't wait to be deep inside her anymore and the feel of her soft body against his just fuelled his growing desire.

"Fucking beautiful" he looked down at her completely naked form as she shyly looked back at him. She was the complete opposite in bed and it made Abigor even more attracted to her.

His mouth latched to her pebbled nipples while he kept restricting her legs from closing. A loud moan echoed in the room as her juices seeped through.

He played with her nipples as he rolled and sucked on it harshly while his other hand squeezed her other boob.

"Abigor" she moaned while tugging on his hair and trying to lift her hip and rub it against him to get some relief. He groaned loudly and pressed his body against her lower half, pinning her down as he harshly bit her nipple.

Aria whimpered in slight pain but her insides clenched in arousal, he rubbed his hardness through the material of his pants against her pussy, making her mewl in need.

"Please" she stuttered when he left her nipple with a pop, he smirked seeing it red and swollen with numerous hickies.

He sat up on his knees and ripped her panty away, he groaned as he saw the perfect pink womanhood, drenched for him. Only him.