22| Surprise

❦︎

Aria sighed in relief as she arrived at her apartment after the long day with the Hayes. The sun had already set and Kahlil was out due to work and had informed Aria that he won't be coming back because he had a date night later.

"At least one of us is having fun" she mumbled and stripped down after taking off her contacts and jewellery and entered the bathroom of her room.

She turned on the shower and closed her eyes at the feeling of the lukewarm water calming down her senses. She lathered shampoo on her hair and stared at herself in the mirror.

Thoughts of Abigor flooded her mind as her gaze fixed on the dark hickey at the bottom of her neck. She remembered how shamelessly she moaned and gave up when he touched her.

She blushed intensely and massaged her head with more intensity. His actions in the morning didn't surprise her, how much force he used to grab her throat. His eyes looked deadly, she knew if she didn't stop him he would have hurt her.

But that thought was quickly erased when she saw a light purple bruise on her chest. She was sure it was formed by the force Abigor used to squeeze it. He was so rough but oddly that sent tingles down her spine.

The movement of his thick fingers inside her and his deep voice whispering dirty words in her ear as his intense hazel eyes stared at her, made her clench her thighs and put her hands on the bathroom wall to support herself.

"Fucking Abigor" she gritted her teeth and forced herself to stand up straight again, ignoring the growing wetness and desire that pooled inside of her.

She finished her shower and walked inside the connected walk-in closet. She picked up her night outfit. Light purple-coloured cropped tank top and white shorts.

She grabbed the towel and started walking out of the bathroom while drying her hair

She closed the door of the bathroom while entering her room again and turned to look at the time. Her gaze landed on the huge figure, she shrieked in shock and took a step back on instinct.

Abigor sat on the white couch, directly in front of her in a black shirt and black dress pants. A glass of vodka in one hand and a half-lit cigar in the other.

She placed a hand on her beating heart in small relief as anger surfaced "Why the fuck are you in my room?"

His cast down eyes slowly travelled through her legs as goosebumps erupted from his stare. She took another step back as his eyes lingered on her chest before finally meeting her's.

He was silent. Almost too silent as he stood up and put out his cigar violently on the wooden coffee table, he gulped down the remaining vodka and settled it down beside the ashes of the cigar.

"I-I asked you something! You cannot just break-in, that's a crime" her voice trembled, his silence was making her nervous.

She watched his movements as he slowly walked towards her, maintaining the intense eye contact which made Aria ball her fist and made her hurt thump

"I will seriously call the cops!"

She tried one last time but he had already reached where she was standing and slammed his hand on the wall while his other wrapped around her waist, caging her between him and the wall.

"Abigor" she tilted her head to look at him now that he was so close to her. His hardened features softened.

His other hand went around her shoulder and pulled her in a hug "I shouldn't have done what I did in the morning" his voice was so low but Aria heard him clearly.

Her hand slowly wrapped around his muscled waist "Are you saying...?"

"I regret it" he mumbled burying his face in her neck and breathing in her scent. Her soft lavender smell calmed him down and made his heart race.

"What do normal people say when they regret something?" she probed as he sighed and his hold got tighter around her, almost suffocating.

"I. . ." he hesitated "I'm sorry"

A small smile made its way to her face as she patted his back "You are forgiven, now get off me"

She tried pushing him away but he just squeezed her body tighter to his, making her whimper in slight pain. "Don't wanna" he groaned as he placed a small kiss on her neck.

A violent shiver ran through her spine, it didn't help that she was just fantasizing about him in the shower and now he was standing in front of her, touching her as he pleased.

She tried to protest but it was instantly drowned down when he put his lips against her in a sensual kiss. His hands travelled all over her body, squeezing and leaving small bruises by his rough grip.

His hands rested on her barely covered ass and he squeezed it making her gasp and open her mouth for him. He took a step forward while inserting his tongue while she started stepping back until she was pressed against the wall.

His other hand reached her hair and tugged on it making her hiss and moan out loud in his mouth. He groaned and pressed his hardness against her stomach.

She fisted his shirt as he sucked on her lower lip "Abigor" her breathy voice came out as he growled loudly.

"Fucking hell, I don't have a condom"  he grunted as he pulled away. His pupils had dilated and his face contorted in an almost painful expression.

Her eyes automatically lowered in embarrassment and landed on the huge bulge in his pants. She gasped lowly and bit her lower lip to control her heartbeat.

"Fuck"

He cursed again and turned around while running his hand through his dark hair, surely looking at her flushed face and the sensual curves on her body didn't help his growing need for her.

When he was about to give up and walk out of the room, he felt a small tug on his sleeves. He turned back surprised and looked down at her quivering form continuously looking down.

She was acting really out-of-character right now.

"I..uh" she hesitated as her thighs clenched together and her cheeks turned a darker shade of red.

Abigor smirked and took it upon himself to tease her further, it didn't matter if he had to take a long cold shower later.

He stepped close to her again and gripped her jaw tightly, making her look up at him "You what, little girl?"

"I. . ." she trailed off and casted her eyes to the side, avoiding eye contact at all cost.

He growled loudly making her flinch as his hold tightened. She finally turned to look him in the eyes. The subtle veil of desire that covered her bright brown eyes, doing nothing but sending him more over the edge.

"Spit it out" he snarled and leaned down, their lips just mere inches apart.

"I'm on pills" she stuttered quickly as he slammed his lips against her.

That's all the indication he needed.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

please vote and comment!