16| Benjamin

❦︎

Abigor watched as the man with dark blonde hair sat beside him while clutching onto a redhead's hair, kissing the life out of her as disgusting moans filled the air of the cold VIP room of his club.

"Can you fucking stop?"

Abigor snapped as he downed his entire glass of whiskey and turned to look at Karl, sitting beside him, doing his research on a computer.

The blonde man groaned at this and pushed the redhead off him. He plopped back on the comfortable couch as he saw her absconding away.

He chuckled as he lit a cigarette and gave out a careless smoke "Come on Abigor, live a little"

"Fucking stop. I came here to talk to you about something important, but you are busy whoring around like usual" Abigor grunted in anger as he snapped his fingers for another bottle of whiskey.

He was over the edge the whole day, the look of Aria's swollen red eyes looking up at him helplessly, haunted him. And the slight possibility that he was maybe the one who caused it, wasn't doing him any good.

But he didn't understand, what did he do to make her cry? He hadn't done anything remotely unkind to her yet.

A tall woman with charcoal hair walked towards them while swinging her hips sensually, holding a whiskey bottle that Abigor had ordered.

"Oh come on man, don't be so rude" the blonde man said while staring at the woman and winking at her flirtatiously. She blushed but she had set her eyes on the dark-haired man with sharp features, Abigor.

She bent down in front of him while smirking mischievously as Abigor rolled his eyes and looked at Karl angrily "I told you to get these hoes out of here for today"

Karl gulped as he looked up from his laptop "There are a lot of customers today" he said, looking below at the crowded dance floor.

The woman laughed confidently while closing in on him and tracing his coat with her manicured nails "Mr Hayes please, I can show you a good time"

The blonde man smirked and watched the scene with curious eyes.

Abigor lost it. Right then and there.

He pulled out his gun from his holster belt while removing the security, he dug the gun at the woman's forehead with his jaw clenched in intense rage "FUCK OFF BEFORE I BLOW YOUR HEAD OFF"

The woman's eyes widened in fear as she quickly scurried back and disappeared from their sight. Abigor sighed and put his gun back while taking off his coat and throwing it away in disgust "fucking whores" he mumbled.

"Come on, they are just doing their job. You should try playing the field, it's fun" the man beside him said carelessly while patting Abigor's back. Abigor glared at him as he raised his hand in surrender.

"Shut the fuck up Ben, I'm not here for this shit"

That's why Abigor never liked going to clubs, the people here just fucked with his head. But he needed to discuss some things with Benjamin and this fucker was always found in either clubs or strip joints.

"Ok, ok I'm sorry. I'm listening" Ben said as he kept his liquor glass down and sat straight with serious eyes. The dark setting and uneven colorful lights of the clubs reflected Abigor's grave face.