4️⃣Home

Four Letters. 
Starts with 'H'.
Rhymes with foam.

4️⃣ Home

4️⃣ Home

***Maddison's POV-***

"So she'll stay at the compound?" I ask Marcel stopping at the car door.

"Yes, Alexander just left to get her." he nods.

"And you'll make sure she's comfortable here? Because the vampires may intimidate her or something, ma-"

"Davina, will be fine." he smiles and hugs me. "You worry a lot. Anyone ever told you that?"

"Well I have good reason to."

He chuckled. "How 'bout I take the car ride with you for a little?"

I shrugged and stepped aside.

Marcel went in the car and the door closes behind me when I get in.

Alex and I killed the witch along with successfully performing the spell. Davina and Marcel got into an argument but she forgave him getting where he came from. Then we all agreed actually perform the spell and let Davina come live in the compound.

But with her magic, she is limited to only being in the compound for safety reasons. But at least she isn't stuck in an attic.

"Klaus Miklaelson, huh?"

I shook my head. "Of course this is what you wanted to talk about." I mumble.

"Out of all the big bads you go for him?"

I shrug. 

"How's that going?"

"Great actually. Pretty great." I smiled.

He turned to me. "Yeah?

"Yeah. We're going medium speed."

"So you two are, together?"

I nodded.

"Hmm... Klaus Mikaelson. Tied down, in a relationship. Never thought I'd see the day."

I hummed in response not knowing how to answer that.

He chuckled. "How is it? I'm actually surprised its been so long." he said genuinely.

I can't tell if he's against or for us being together.

With his tone it sounds like I'm supposed to answer but.... how?

Do I tell him everything.... or not. 

Because I've been biting down on my tongue to not say anything, mostly because I know who I'm dating and the.... high opinions everyone has of him.