Founding Family

***Maddison's POV-***

"Maddison! Wake up! You gotta get ready!" Elena shook me.

"No. Just a few more hours please." I pulled the cover back over my head.

"No. If you take any longer we'll be late."

"That's okay." I muttered in my pillow.

"I thought you said and I quote 'things to do, people to talk to' yesterday."

"That was yesterday."

"O come on. Get up and lets go." she pulled the cover off of me.

"I'm starting to hate school."

"Now you are?" she scoffed.

"I mean why the hell do we got to wake up so early." I sat up patting my hair down. 

"I don't know. But go get ready alright. Your not gonna blame me for you not waking up in time for school." she went to leave.

"Caroline is by her dad! What am I gonna do?!" I shouted but she already left. "Ughh." I fell back down.

"Get up!" she sang.

"Gee."

I didn't get much sleep last night. Mostly because of the dreams so I just stay up drawing until I get too tired to stay up anymore. I get lucky for a sleepless dream. Some nights I'm not so lucky.

No one knows. What will they do? What can they do? I can't sleep. How to fix that?

Only Stefan knows he tries to give me peace of mind but it doesn't help much. He would ask if I'm still having them but I don't wanna talk about it he drops it. We've been hanging out more. We sometimes go running exercising and stuff. 

He helps me with the dream thing and I help him keep his mind off of his bloodlust. Running and pushing his body somehow helps him. So I agreed to go with him.

When I decided to get up I took a bath brushed my teeth and combed my hair.

Today was a lazy day but I went with simple with a dark green cropped sweater, black jeans and my usual black boots.

I haven't seen Damon in a couple days. 

Its not like we cut off all contact with each other. I'm just giving him his space.

Although, every morning he'd message me 'Morning princess' and every night he'd send the same thing saying goodnight. 

 That's pretty much it. We haven't said anything else. 

"Elena! I'm leaving I'll see you at school!" I yelled before leaving the house.

"Addison!" I heard someone call before I could go in the front seat.