This Thing- You and Me. I'm All In.

1. Ed Sheeran- Kiss me
2. Shawn Mendes- There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back
3. Maneskin- Beggin'

***Maddison's POV-***

Our lips touched and a flame ignited inside of me.

He immediately responded as his hands worked its way around my waist pulling me closer.

Our lips danced together together slowly and boy does this feel great.

His hands traveled down under my legs pulling me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist deepening the kiss.

His tongue bit my bottom lip teasing me and I combed my hand though his hair. He swapped the inside of my mouth causing me to let out an unwanted moan.

He kiss me slow, like there was no place he'd rather be. Like he's forgotten any other mouth his had touch. Like a child a curious child in delight.

I sighed and he inhaled it running his hand up and down my back.

What's my name again?

I pulled away from the kiss catching my breath.

"You taste like strawberries." 

"What is happening?" I asked.

"You kissed me." he grinned.

"I did not."

"You did."

"I did. But your kissed back."

"I did. And I wanna do it again."

"I'm not stopping you." I smiled.

"We'll have to talk about this but right now-" he cut himself off kissing me again.

He picked me up taking me out of the water not breaking the kiss.

My back was gently pressed onto the floor and he moved his kiss to my neck and they trailed down in my bra.

"Not here." I stopped him.

My first time with him was not going to be in the middle of the woods.

"Fine but I wanna kiss you till the sun comes up." we locked lips again.

It was filled with passion and so much love. My body was on fire and I swear it was better than fireworks.

******************

 Damon went home and so did I.

Although I didn't really want to my mind just keep going back to how his lips felt on mine. They were soft but needy.

I took a quick shower and head to bed. It was around minutes to six already because we spent a bit of time making out but we had to stop before we let it go any further. Both of us had reach the peak of our self control.

I was a little confused on where we stood but went to sleep grinning like a mad person.

I woke up feeling quite good. 

I planned on staying home and watching tv all day but today we were supposed to help build the floats and I gotta be there to help. 

Sucks when your bestfriend participates in everything sometimes.

After showering and brushing my teeth I changed into skirt and black sweater.