Cold

***Maddison's POV-***

Next today we were at a store getting Rebekah a change of clothes.

When we went back to our hotel I lent her some clothes for the night but we're here getting her, her own.

News. I couldn't eat.

Everything I ate just came right back up.

Last night at dinner, and this morning at lunch.

I've been able to conceal my throwing up from everyone but I don't think it would be much longer till they realized that I wasn't eating and kept running away to throw up.

Washing my mouth once more I wiped it with a paper towel before leaving the bathroom.

Yup. I vomited again. But I'm sure that's the remaining of the breakfast I tried eating.

I pushed Klaus off his chair making him fall successfully and I almost smiled.

He gestured for the workers and they brought him another chair and he shot me an annoyed look as he sat.

I would have taken Stefan's chair but Klaus' own was longer so I could stretch out.

"There has to be more to this dress." Rebekah says from the changing room.

"There is not." I told her.

"So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then?"

I shamelessly pulled my top up to cover myself up a little.

"You know I got dirty looks for wearing trousers." she adds.

"You wore trousers so that women today could wear nothing."

"And what is this music? Sounds like a cable car accident."

"Its dance music." Stefan told her.

"People dance to this?"

"Hmm."

"Are we done?" Klaus whined and sent me a famous death glare but I smiled and stuck my tongue out.

I know childish.

"And why are you so grumpy?" she asked him.

Rolling his eyes he turned his attention to her. "I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids were dying. One thing: your necklace. And you lost it."

"I didn't lose it. Its just been missing for 90 years." she objects. "So what do you think?" she turned to Stefan and spun around showing his her dress.

"I like it." he said and she shot him a 'really look'. "What? I said I like it."

"I can always tell when you're lying Stefan." she turned going back to the dressing room.

"Nice one. Good work." Klaus poured me a glass of champagne and handed it to me.

"You're the one that pulled the dagger out of her." he shrugged.

"I heard that." she called.

I hesitated on drinking the champagne but drank it anyway. Its food I can't stomach maybe I can drink something. I'm hungry so this will do till I figure out what is wrong.

"Alright. I'm gonna get some fresh air." Stefan got up leaving the store.

We were now checking out and Stefan has yet to return so we'll meet him at Gloria's bar.

Stepping out the door I felt my throat become dry and my stomach flipped.

Not again.

"You guys go on without me." I said.