I'm Seven-teen!!

***Maddison's POV-***

I turned to my side to see a sleeping Damon. I rubbed my eyes adjusting to the sunlight that came through the window. Looking around I noticed the empty food packaging on the bed and my laptop opened but off. We obviously fell asleep during the movie. 

We managed to watch three movies Cinderella which Damon kept interrupting asking questions and objecting to things that happened in the movie. I did agree with him when he said 'If the shoe could only fit Cinderella, why did it fall off on the stairs' he's not wrong. Maybe it slipped off. There was an entire argument about that.

We then watched The Lion King. He didn't even cry when Simba's dad died. He said Simba 'had it coming' what's that supposed to mean. He said it was because of the song 'I Can't Wait to Be King' he said Simba can only become King if his father died. So her got his wish.

And last we watched Frozen and fell asleep after that. To him Anna was a crazy one. I don't disagree with that. She was gonna marry a man she just met and left him in charge of their entire kingdom. I did see him humming along to 'Let it Go' so... 

I quietly came off the bed and collected the empty food containers and packaging from off the bed and the floor. Yip. The floor, Damon threw some food and I might have too. Only fair. I took the things and carried them downstairs to the kitchen garbage bin. 

"Hey." I heard Stefan say as I walked into the kitchen.

"Hey."

"Morning." he mumbled while sipping his coffee.

"Good Morning." I threw the things in the garbage. "Where's Lena?"

"Umm.. She left a little while ago."

"Oh. Goodie. What time is it?"

"Its about.... 12." he checked his phone.

"Already."

"Yeah. You guys went to sleep late huh?" he raised an eyebrow. 

I looked at him questioningly.

"I guess. We did watch three Disney movies." I chuckled.

"Damon?" he stood straight. I nodded. "Damon. Damon my brother was watching Disney movies all night?"

"You better not be insulting Disney." I glared at him.

"I'm not- I just never thought of Damon as the Disney watching type."

"I'm gonna clean up and head home."

"How are you gonna get home?"

"Right. Lena left." I mumbled. "I'll walk." I shrugged and walked out of the kitchen.

I don't mind I guess. A morning walk. 

After packing up all my things I sat back done next to a sleeping Damon. My bag was packed, I decided to change and bathe and stuff when I get back home. And this pajama set can easily be passed as a regular outfit right? Doesn't matter. What are people gonna tell me. I'm just gonna go straight home anyway. 

I went on my phone for a couple minutes. Answering my messages and seeing what I have to do today. 

I got up and walked around the bed to the side Damon was on. I kneeled and moved a hair from his face.

"Damon." I whispered. He moved a little and ran his hand over his face. "I'm gonna leave now. I just wanted you to know."

"Humm?" he squinted his eyes. He had some serious bed hair that fell into his face his face was flawless and made him look- "Your up." he said deeply. Morning voice. I nodded my head in response.